Chapter 29 - Pain

DYLAN'S P.O.V.

I was scared. Everyone makes a big deal about how painful it is giving birth and all the stories about how it is possible to pass out afterwards. Max returned with Nathan as he promised with his mum in tow as tried not to scream in everyone's face like most people do. Instead I was crying over and over again.

"Tom go get the car," Nathan demanded as he tossed the keys his way.

"Seev, help me get her up and out to the car!" He yelled to them as Max and Jay had then followed Tom while Seev and Nathan took my arms and slung them behind both of their heads and picked me up after I stopped crying. The contractions has settled for a couple more minutes.

"Don't worry babe, everything will be fine," Nathan assured me. I nodded as I kept breathing in and out. They carried me up the steps and out of the house before we were outside. Tom had immediately pulled up with our car which only had room for five anyways. Tom rolled down the window,

" I'm driving, just get you two in the back and Seev can get his arse up here! Max and Jay are taking their cars!" He explained as I was now in the back seat, and the contractions were coming back.

"Oh my fucking god," I commented as I started crying again. Nathan had then gotten into the car and shut the door.

"Go!" He growled.

************

Nathan and I were just now approaching the emergency entrance of the hospital, we walked in.

"I need a doctor! My wife is going into labour!" He was yelling as doctors panicked before they rushed over with a wheelchair and ordered me to sit, which I gladly did since my feet were hurting again.

"A doctor then rushed me down the hallway into the maternity ward along with Nathan jogging close behind.

***********

"On this next contraction, we're going to need you to push Dylan," the nurse told me sweetly. I turned to Nathan who was patiently holding onto my hand.

"Nathan I'm scared," I told him. He kissed my forehead for a second before trying to put on a comforting smile.

"It'll all be fine," he assured me. I believed him for a second before the pain shot back through my body and I cried and tried to push even though it still hurt.

"You're doing great Dylan, keep going!" The nurse instructed. I gave a couple more pushes before I looked at Nathan to see his head turned the other way as he now had tears also. I couldn't tell if he was happy, or in pain also as I was squeezing his hands for dear life.

"I can see the head! Just a couple more!" The nurse instructed before I could hear crying and I was able to rest for a second. The nurse took a second to cut the cord and wrap the baby in a blanket and handed it to the other doctors to clean.

"It's a boy first, at your next contraction you'll have to push again she alerted me. I took a second to breathe and looked at Nathan who was smiling through the tears of happiness on his face.

"You're doing well babe, just one more time," he encouraged me.

"I just want it to be over," I complained. Two minutes later the pain was back and we went through the same process except at the end this time, I felt lightheaded and my vision blurred out.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

WORD OF MOUTH IS OUT NOWWWWWW! :D except in in America and it comes out tomorrow...and then I can't get my hands on it until next weekend...

But enough depressing stuff! I hope you liked this chapter and it wasn't too gory or uncomfortable, not a lot of people like to read about birth I know that. :) I was actually really angry Friday so I took that time to actually write.

ALSO I GOT AN ASK.FM WHERE YOU CAN LEAVE ME QUESTIONS ANONYMOUS OR NOT, AND I WILL ANSWER THEM. JUST GO TO: Ask.fm/dylanlovessykes. Spam me with questions! :D

But yeah...Friday was just not my day. Journalism pissed me off because the ideas that I wanted to use that I thought were really good turned out to be shit to them. -.- plus the last issue we released someone wrote about an exchange student, so now when I ask if I can write about my German friend they say no because last year they did too many foreign exchange students, and I was the only one to purpose a FES idea! But i left with only one story idea claimed when I was supposed to have 2 oops. I was just too pissed.

Love you guys! - :Dylan x

Comment • Vote • Fan • Smile • Laugh :)
Uploads every Monday unless otherwise!