Chapter 2 - Studio Work

NATHAN'S P.O.V.

((LATER THAT NIGHT))

It was now 9:45pm and Dylan and I are watching a movie. Well, I'm watching the movie, Dylan fell asleep awhile ago which is what I need. I kept the movie going and separated myself from Dylan and let her cuddle up to the pillow I was laying against so it was warm. I went downstairs and saw Jay and Maggie.

"Lets go," I whispered as we quietly left.

*******

We left the store with our presents we got for Dylan's birthday and got back in the car and drove home. The house was pitch black when we walked in.

"Just hide these somewhere in the room, yeah?" I told Jay and he nodded. I walked up the stairs quietly to see Dylan still laying in bed. I managed to take my jacket off, but my shoes hit the wooden floor loudly as I slipped them off my feet.

"Nathan?" Dylan whispered from the bed, her eyes still closed. I got in bed next to her and held her petite figure in my arms as she laid against my chest.

"Shh, get some sleep love," I told her. She nodded and she immediately fell back asleep.

DYLAN'S P.O.V.

I woke up the next morning to someone brushing the hair out of my face. I opened my eyes and saw Nathan's smiling face.

"Morning love," Nathan whispered as he kissed me.

"Do you want me to go make you some tea?" He asked. I nodded and he smiled and got out of bed and left the room, I frowned. Not having him next to me made me cold. I decided a shower was the best cure at the moment. I took a quick shower before getting out and getting dressed for the day. I walked downstairs to see everyone sitting at the dining table talking until the saw me.

"Mornin' darlin'!" Siva greeted me and I smiled.

"Morning," I replied. Nathan handed me a cup of tea and kissed my cheek. I couldn't help but blush afterwards and then went and sat down with the rest of the boys and Maggie.

"So what's the plan for today?" I asked. All of the boys were thinking for a moment.

"We actually have to go to the studio today," Tom pointed out. That's weird, the boys usually get the weekends off.

"It's Saturday?" I questioned, I looked at Nathan and he was as confused as I was.

"Martin emailed us to go down there today to get some extra work done," Max replied and Nathan understood then and sighed. The boys were exchanging looks though.

"Nath, Martin also said you were on song writing duty today, so you don't need to come to the studio," Siva explained. Nathan raised an eyebrow at them but let it go.

"When are you leaving?" Maggie asked.

"Around noon, we'll be there until 4," Jay explained.

"Can I go with you guys?" She asked and they all nodded. Something was up.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hello again my lovely fans! :)

A lot of people keep asking my what happened in the last few chapters. Basically Dylan and Nathan's birthdays are coming up so both Nathan and Dylan sneak away from each other and both separately take Maggie and Jay with them to shop for presents. :)

I also MIGHT upload again before this coming Monday if I manage to type some more. :)

Love you guys! - :Dylan x

Comment • Vote • Fan • Smile • Laugh :)

Uploads every Monday unless otherwise!