Chapter 10 - Just Planning

DYLAN'S P.O.V.

"I like this one," Nathan commented as he pointed to a picture of a really pretty church. After our discussion yesterday, Nathan and I went straight out this morning and found someone to help organize the wedding. We were both now sitting on the soft carpet of his bedroom looking at the many catalogs our planner gave us. I took one of the highlighted pink tapes at put it on that page, making it an option that we could narrow down to later on.

"We've been looking at this book for hours Nath, they're starting to look that same," I sighed as I laid my head in his lap. He chuckled as he stroked my hair and sat the catalog aside.

"How about I finish up looking at the couple of pages and then we can move onto something better yeah?" He offered, I nodded with a yes as I closed my eyes and tried to relax, but Nathan would interrupt me as he would ask me for my opinion on a church was, but I didn't care. We decided we would get married in London since it was beautiful there, and we managed to settle for a cute little church me both liked.

"Now onto a venue," I sighed, grabbing the catalogue off the stack and opening it. Thankfully it didn't take long to find a venue we wanted that looked out over the ocean.

"I know this is supposed to be fun, but it's very tiring," I remarked as I was skimming through a catalogue for what kind of limo companies we wanted. We ended up both agreeing on the limo company that had limos with lots of seats, so there were fewer that we had to rent.

"It'll all be worth it though Dill. By the way for the hotel everyone will be staying at, is it alright if we chose one the boys and I have stayed in before here in London? it's a really nice hotel!" He asked.

"Sure, but I think I'm done planning for right now," I sighed as I tossed the catalogue onto the pile with the ones we've already looked through. Nathan just laughed and wrapped his arm around me and kissed the side of my head.

"Don't worry, we just have to plan the food tomorrow, and the day after that we'll meet up with the planner and plan the little stuff before we have to start planning the separate stuff," he explained which made it sound like it was nothing, but in reality I was planning one of the biggest moments of my life.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

So basically, the next 3-4 chapters may deal with just wedding planning drama and such. Sorry if it gets boring. I'll try and make it more eventful than this chapter for sure!

THE NEXT EPISODE OF THE WANTED LIFE IS ON TONIGHT IN THE UK! :D Hope all of you British fans of The Wanted are loving the series. I'm from America actually so we just watched episode 4 yesterday, that's pretty intense. :P all I have to say about tonight's episode for you (no spoilers) is: Things between Nareesha & Siva get more intense... And this is the last hour long episode! So enjoy it because they then turn into a half an hour which goes by super quickly. :P

Love you guys! - :Dylan x

Comment • Vote • Fan • Smile • Laugh :)

Uploads every Monday unless otherwise!