Chapter 12 - Dress It Up

NATHAN'S P.O.V.

It was now a month later and Dylan and I were going to a bridal store to get suits and dresses with the wedding party. I had Max, Jack (Max's brother), Tom, Siva, as my groomsmen and Jay gratefully excepted to be my best man. I definitely thought hard about who I would pick to be the best man, and I figured Max, Jack, and Tom would be shattered by the time it came to them to give a toast. Siva would just be too hard to understand by relatives that aren't used to the Irish accent, and I figured that Jay would be perfect since he's had my back a lot, and even if he ends up getting drunk, it'll still be hilarious.

Dylan and I were now walking in hand-in-hand up to the entrance of the store. She will be trying on dresses on the lower floor while we'll be up a floor trying on suits.

We walked in the store and see the boys and Dylan's friends which will be the wedding party.

"Is this the 'Sykes' group?" A man came and asked us, I which we all nodded. The man simply smiled afterwards.

"Alright then, could I have the groom and the groomsmen follow me upstairs to be fitted?" He asked, in which the boys nodded. I was about to follow through with them when I forgot to say goodbye to Dylan. She had her back turned from me as she was talking to the other girls. I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist for a second and kissed her cheek.

"I have to go get fitted now love," I told her.

"Alright, I'll see you later then?" She asked. I pecked her lips and nodded with a smile.

"I'll be texting you," I whispered in her ear quickly before running off.

DYLAN'S P.O.V

After Nathan ran off, I looked back over to the girls and they all had cheesy smiles plastered all over their faces.

"You guys are such a cute couple," Lizzy commented. Lizzy is actually a mutual friend of Maggie and I from back when we were in school, along with Marissa, Taylor, and Ashley. I really did struggle on thinking about who to invite to be my bridesmaids, but thankfully Maggie helped me out with that. Nathan obviously struggled with choosing who the best man was out of the boys and he picked Jay since I felt it was only right for me to have Maggie as the maid of honor.

A young women started walking over to us and she smiled.

"Are you ladies ready to go get fitted for dresses?" She asked, and of course we accepted and she showed us to the room filled with a dressing room and obviously dresses.

********************

"I like that one!"

"You look so beautiful in that dress!" Everyone told me when I put on this dress and walked out. I looked at myself in the mirror and studied all the features of how well the strapless dress fit well onto my body until the waist, where the dress spread out a little and the silk material draped down and layered. I studied the little minor sequencing that was on the dress and I smiled. I knew this dress Nathan would like, it was simple but sweet, and that's was our style.

"This is the one!" I announced proudly, smiling. All of the girls were clapping and were happy and eventually came up and gave me a hug.

"Now it's your guy's turn!" I told them as I went back into the dressing room and quickly removed the dress and changed back into my original clothes before I sat down in a leather chair. As the girls all went back to get fitted for the dresses, I pulled out my phone and saw I had texts from Nathan.

Nath: We never decided a color for the wedding party, did we? D:

Me: How about red? :)

Nath: Sounds good! <3 How's the dress looking?

Me: I already picked it, you'll love it. ;)

Nath: good to know. :D I'm starting to get hungry though, I'll take you out to dinner after?

Me: I thought you'd never ask, I think we're almost finished thankfully. :3

"Alright girls! Come on out!" The designer yelled. The girls all filed out with smiles on their faces in the dresses I fell in love with immediately. The dresses were strapless and red, with a silver sequenced waistline.

"Those are the ones I like," I replied. Once we got everything checked out, we took the dresses and Maggie put them in the back of her car that she came with with Jay since they were going straight home. The other girls left while Maggie and I went back in to the building and asked where the boys were upstairs and walked up many steps to get to the next floor which was almost like an attic, filled with tuxedos, ties, boys, and suits.

"Jay!" Maggie squealed as she ran off in his direction. I laughed as I scanned the room for Nathan, when Tom gestured that he was in the changing room. I quietly walked past the curtains he was changing behind and saw him in only his dress pants and shoes, leaving him topless. He had his back to me still before I wrapped my arms around him from behind and hugged him, laying my head on his back.

"Hey! How did dress shopping go?" He asked as he turned around so he was now hugging me.

"It was fun actually," I told him as I reached up slightly to give him a kiss, in which I could feel him smiling into before he pulled away.

"That's good, I'm actually just getting changed back into my clothes now," he mentioned. The obvious.

"Awesome, I'll be waiting out here then," I told him as I was about to move out of the changing room, before he pulled me back by my waist.

"You're allowed to stay in here," he whispered in my ear, I smiled and turned around to face him.

"As tempting as that may be, I'll step out and take a rain check for later," I whispered before actually leaving.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hellooooo! :) hope everything's good in the neck of everyone's woods. ;)

Anyways, most of you might've known but on Friday I went to a 1D concert, it was very fun is all I have to say, and I took lots of good pictures so if you wanna check those out there's two collages; one on LIG and CDIL. :)

ALSOOOOO.... I'm going on vacation this weekend so I may/may not be able to update next Monday, but I will try! :D

Love you guys! - :Dylan x

Comment • Vote • Fan • Smile • Laugh :)

Uploads every Monday unless otherwise!