nine

"Open the gate!"

That's the first thing I heard when I woke up. I felt my leg hanging down while Bellamy was holding me; I could tell because his heart was racing way too fast like it normal does.

When I opened my eyes the sun blinded me, and I made a grunting noise.

"She's awake, let's get her inside," Bellamy said, his chest vibrating as he did so. "We'll get you fixed up, okay Zen?"

That's when I remembered the arrow that was stuck in my kneecap. I pressed my face against Bellamy's shoulder, squeezing my eyes shut. I was trying to keep out the memory and pain as best as I could. It didn't work as well as I had hoped it would.

I then heard screeching, and opened my eyes to see the camp gate opening, and a bunch of guards standing there with their guns firmly in their grasp.

"Bellamy, they're gonna... lock you up again," I said in his ear, still a bit drowsy from waking up after going unconscious.

"I don't care as long as Abby is with you and getting your knee fixed," he answered back; his speed picking up as we got closer and closer to the camp.

When we finally got through the gate, a bunch of people came up to us. One guard snatched a gun out of Bellamy's waist belt. I knew because I could feel the tug of his body.

Abby came running over, looking between myself, Mel, and Monroe. Octavia had pushed them forwards, so that they'd be dealt with first, instead of her and Bellamy.

"Get them all in medical. I need Jackson and two other people with medical training. Hurry," Abby demanded, and in seconds, everyone was moving. "You can stay with her this time."

Abby was talking to Bellamy, and made sure to be loud enough for all the guards to hear. I felt Bellamy nod, and he continued his way to the medical bay. He got about two feet before a familiar blonde ran up in front of us. It was Clarke. As out of it as I would, I could recognize her worried face from miles away.

"What happened?" Clarke asked, giving both of us a quick hug before looking back down at my knee.

"Grounders. What happened to you?" Bellamy asked, walking me to medical with Clarke by his side.

"I'll tell you both after Zen's okay. But I'm the only one here."

"Miller? Marcus?" I asked her, hoping that she meant she was the only one with us at the moment. I was also hoping that they were still alive.

"They're okay, but didn't get out with me," Clarke answered, and a good amount of pain in my body went away. "Where's Finn?"

"Out looking for you," Bellamy said reluctantly, giving Clarke one last look before taking me through the medical door and to where Abby was.

When I heard the groans of Mel and Monroe through the glass walls Bellamy walked past, that's when I started to get nervous. Especially when Abby looked up from Monroe's knee, saw the two of us, and started yelling orders while running towards Bellamy and I.

"Put her in that far room," Abby told Bellamy, then ran into another room to- from what I would guess- some supplies.

Once we got through the door, I saw Jackson setting up a table for me to lay on. There was even an extra chair for Bellamy to sit, which I was grateful for. What I wasn't grateful for was the look on Jackson's face when he got a glimpse of my knee.

"Put her down on the table, and put this-" Jackson threw a large sponge cylinder onto Bellamy's chair- "under her thigh. Got that?"

Bellamy nodded, then sat me down on the table. I swung my arrow free leg over onto it myself, but needed Bellamy's help to get the other one.