three

Third Person P.O.V

The door to the makeshift prison in the Arc opened, grabbing Bellamy's attention. He had one cuff on his wrist, the other attached to a pole on the wall. He sat on the ground, one leg out in front of him, the other tucked up to his chest. His foot kept tapping nervously. He wasn't worried about what Kane would do to him; he was worried about Zen's state.

So, when Kane walked through the door and sat down right in front of him, that's the first thing he asked about.

"Where's Zen? How is she? I need to see her."

Kane peered at the young adult with a pointed look. He could see how much the twenty three year old cared for the blonde, and quite frankly, he wasn't happy with it. He knew that Bellamy had always been the tough kind, but Kane realized that with Bellamy falling for a girl, he was going to be much more dangerous, and attack anyone that would put the girl in harms way.

"I don't know, I'm not allowed in medical until the two girls are done surgery," Kane replied. He noticed the hope flood out of Bellamy's eyes.

"I need to see her," Bellamy repeated. "I need to know she's okay. She can't die without me touching her again..."

"We have other pressing matters to worry about," Kane demanded, only making Bellamy angrier.

"When are you going to let me out of here?" Bellamy asked, trying to keep his voice from rising. He could sense that Kane didn't give a damn about him and Zen. He didn't care if Zen died and Bellamy never got the chance to see her again.

"Until I'm confident you are no longer a threat to others," Kane answered, making Bellamy scoff. If only he liked a girl as much as I did, Bellamy thought to himself, he'd realize why I attacked Murphy in the first place. "Let's continue. You said there were hundreds of Grounders attacking."

"I didn't count," Bellamy replied with a bite of attitude. He didn't care about helping Kane and the rest of the Arc, he was too busy being distracted by Zen.

"Why do you think they attacked? What provoked them?"

"We were here, that was enough." Bellamy was getting annoyed by the stupid questions Kane was asking. His blood was starting to boil. Not only was Zen badly injured, but the rest of the hundred were missing. Bellamy didn't just want to sit around in a prison doing nothing."We're wasting time. The others didn't just vanish into thin air. They were taken, and we need to go after them."

"Search team is prepping to leave, but not before we've gotten the intel we need," Kane replied, trying to manipulate Bellamy into telling him some useful information and to get his mind off of the dying blonde in medical.

"I need to be on that team, please," Bellamy begged, hoping that by some miracle the older man would take him up on that offer. If Bellamy would be aloud out of holding, he could go see Zen.

"That's out of the question," Kane said sternly. "You're not trained. It's too dangerous."

Bellamy nearly laughed out loud at what Kane was saying. He had been down on Earth for nearly two months; Kane only just landed not even two days before. If anyone was trained, it was Bellamy and every other criminal that was on the original dropship.

"Those are my people out there," Bellamy stated.

"They're my people, too," Kane replied. "You want to help them? Tell me what we're up against. Grounder tactics, their numbers, what kind of weapons they used."

Bellamy took a moment to think, cringing at the memories of the war. It was pure chaos and horror, and he was exceptionally glad that he didn't see Zen getting speared with the sword. He was on the verge of throwing up just thinking about it.