Chapter Fourteen

Hey everyone! How are you?

I'M ON MY FRICKING PERIOD, and school starts next week and then there's also my one direction concert, and I bought new lipstick but it sucKS and basically my life is falling apart but hey!! New update..yayy ^o^

DISCLAIMER-I own nothing but the plot and am not affiliated with the cast and crew of faking it, and I'm not making any profit from this book.

---

Amy sat frozen at the table in the restaurant, not knowing what to say or do.

Why was Karma here, especially with stupid Liam? What did they want? Had Amy and Shane been discovered so soon?

"Amy? What's going on?" Karma asked curiously, looking between her best friend and Shane.

Shane could tell that the blonde was uncomfortable and at a loss of words, so he decided to take over.

"Hey, Karma, Liam..." He began.

"Hello," Karma said slowly.

Liam just waved shortly, turning his attention back to his girlfriend. "Babe, I dunno what's going on here, but does it matter? Our food's getting cold.."

"Does the food matter?! No, it doesn't. I'm not leaving until I get some answers," she said firmly, sitting down at the table next to a very nervous looking Amy.

Liam rolled his eyes. 'Dramatic bitch,' he thought quietly before sitting next to her and pulling out his phone. Karma was hot, but she was too naive and nosy-and dramatic.

He was pissed off that their date had been ruined by 'precious Amy' and this weird Shane kid. Wasn't he gay? He didn't know, or care. He just wanted to get Karma out of the restaurant and into his bedroom.

"...Okay, so, Amy and I, we're just good friends, and I know it looks like more than that, but it's not. I actually just went through a breakup, so she's just here to cheer me up," Shane explained, looking to Amy.

Amy nodded quickly. "Oh yeah, for sure. And I came for the chicken fingers, too," she joked, sounding typical and believable.

"Oh, wow! I'm sorry, Shane..um..that's awful. Who was s....she..?" Karma asked slowly, not wanting to overstep any boundaries. She remembered that time a while ago when she and Liam ran into Amy, Shane, and that Evan guy, with the two boys holding hands, but she never knew if they were really dating or anything.

Shane had to resist the urge to burst out laughing. So many people thought he was into girls-he didn't know how, because he was as queer as a three dollar bill, but he didn't question it. He played along-laughing on the inside, and hiding his sexuality, because that was just how it had to be.

"Oh, um, a girl called Daphne. She goes to Bridgeford, you don't know her.." He lied, hoping it sounded legit.

"That sucks! I know a few girls from Bridgeford-I used to dance on their team a few years back. There was Siobhan, Lisa, Emily-word on the street is that she's got a bun in the oven, and Zoe. Maybe they know Daphne? Maybe we could talk her into getting back with you?" Karma said, eyes wide.

'Oh God,' Amy and Shane thought simultaneously, as if they had twin telepathy.

Liam sighed boredly, wanting out. He scrolled through his instagram, double tapping every picture of every hot girl in his feed. He saw a picture of Rebekka Anderson and Ally Hester from school, with Ally kissing her best friend's cheek as she gave the girl a piggy back ride and Liam smirked.

"@yourgirlbekkaaa_ @allysonlovesyouu u girls are so hot ♡.♡ could i maybe join the lil game going on?? ;)"

Within seconds, both girls replied.