Chapter Twenty Four

Hey hey hey :) new update!! I hope you guys enjoy, and also thank you for all the positive feedback on the last chapter (and for correcting me on lil mistakes I didn't notice lol), I appreciate it and it made me feel better about writing!

DISCLAIMER- I own nothing but the plot and am not affiliated with the cast and crew of faking it in any way. This is a work of fiction and I'm not making any profit.

---

(Amy's P.O.V, 2 months after the wedding)

"..I can't believe I'm spending my 16th birthday in jail," Karma cried out in disbelief.

To be honest, I couldn't believe it either. What the hell had happened?!

Oh wait, now I remember...

(Earlier that day)

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" I'd exclaimed cheerfully, rushing into Karma's house and pulling her into a death grip.

Karma just smiled weakly. "Is it really, though?" Before I could reply, she handed me her phone, sniffling.

It was on someone's snapchat story-I looked closer and realized it was Nicola Frazier's, a girl from me and Karma's history class. She had long black hair that reached her butt (which all the guys loved because it was "the perfect ass", thick and cute, according to them), and she always wore very long acrylic nails and a "Kardashian" valley girl voice, and thought she was better than everyone because her 'daddy is like, a really good lawyer'.

I scoffed, tapping through her boring story of her shopping at PINK with her friends and lip syncing to random songs until I finally found what had made my best friend so upset..

In the snap, it was a recording of Nicola and Liam together at what looked like a hotel room. It was more than obvious that she was a bit tipsy, as she danced seductively on him, grinding her ass on his 'part', while he looked clearly pleased.

"Get it, Niki!! Happy birthday best friend!" Someone screeched obnoxiously from behind the phone they were recording on.  

Nicola smirked, dancing to the blaring music in her skin tight red dress and heels, dropping to the floor and shaking her ass. Liam was laughing and throwing dollars on her, making me sick to my stomach.

But then came the worst part.

"..Gimme a kiss, it's my birthdayyyy," her obnoxious voice drawled out, swinging herself onto Liam.

He just smirked, smacking her butt. "Well, I can't say no to the birthday girl, can I?"

He then leaned in, lifting his hand up to cover the camera, and the story ended.

Karma was just standing up against the wall, arms crossed, holding back tears.

"What a prick!" I yelled, not being able to control my anger.

I'd always had an off feeling about Liam. I never trusted him from the start; no charming grin or amount of money was gonna fool me. I'd never liked him, but this was the last straw.

"I, I really liked him, you know?" Karma shook her head, scoffing. "He'd been the guy of my dreams since I was like 12. And after all these years, after I gave him so much-my time, my loyalty, my-my..."

My face fell. "Karma? You..?"

She just nodded weakly, finally falling into my arms and letting her tears spill freely. "..I lost it to him. A couple months ago. God, I must the biggest idiot."

"No! No, you're not. Don't even go there. He's the idiot! There's a million horrible things running through my head about him right now-I could call him every name in the book, God knows how badly I want to, but it's not worth it. He's not worth your tears. He's the biggest dumbass in the world for cheating on someone as great as you. He doesn't deserve you, for crying out loud! Never did. But I held my tongue because I knew you loved him and didn't see this coming. But hey, look at me-that doesn't mean you're dumb. There's no way you could've seen this coming, and it's not your fault he's a gross creep who can't keep it in his pants. I know you're hurt and pissed right now-you have every right to be, but let's focus on the positive! It's your birthday!"