Chapter 2

Ludmila's P.O.V

"Nati!!!" Were was that useless girl, probably making out with Maxi somewhere, Ugh! They are so not right for each other, I saw Federico walking "fede!, have you Nati?!" I asked looking around "ludmi, Nati isn't here today, didn't Maxi tell you she wasn't feeling good" "what!, ugh, now who's going to get me water and carry my things, ohh can you be a doll and do it for me fede" I batted my eye lashes at him

"Sorry, but I have to practice on the song since Natis not here, love you" he kissed my cheek and left, I suddenly heard the piano, and an irritating voice, more irritating then violettas, I walked in the music room and that new girl was there, I smirked to myself and walked in,

"Your that new girl, victoria right?, I love your voice, you sound just like a tone Def frog, I'm ludmila queen bee here at the studio, and supernova" i smiled amd she seem to think I joking. "Do I look like I'm laughing, do you know who I am?!"

Victoria's P.O.V

"Actually yes, I know quit well who you are ludmila, your a coward, fake, impulsive, rude, spoiled little brat, who thinks she better then anyone else, but let me tell you something Ludmila, I'm not afride of you, so go ahead and try to do your worse to beat me, outshine me, or get me kicked me out. She seemed furious after I told her how it is, "No!, you listen, and you good, I'm the star of this studio, got it?" Soon léon walked in with violetta.

"Ludmila leave" Léon said and she smiled "why Lion, we were just talking weren't we Tori?" I rolled my eyes "is she bothering you Victoria? " Violetta asked looking angry at ludmila "no guys, it's fine, I was just leaving, I'm late for Angies class" I said walking out the music room and going into singing.

Violetta 's P.O.V

"God ludmila, your...your such a.. ugh!" I can't believe her she always has to ruin everyone's life and day "whatever vilu, Ludmi out" she snapped her fingers and walked away of if I could snap her into place, my attention was taking away when Beto came into the room "Ah, yes Violetta play, play," I nodded and began playing my piece of what I had so far for my solo for the welcome back.