chapter 5 pt 2

Victoria's P.O.V

Yesterday was kind of strange, léon came to my house, he kissed me... I wasn't sure how to feel, I mean he's with violetta and she seems like a nice girl, despite the fact she doesn't like my song, but hey its not fault her and Léon go through so many problems she's inspiration to me, my thoughts were pulled away from me when my parents asked why I wasn't eating breakfest, I told them that I wasn't hungry and left for the studio.

It wasn't a long walk to the studio, but it wasn't close, while walked you'll never guess who I saw.."What Léon?" I asked as he walked beside me. "Can we talk?," he asked stopping, everything in me wanted to keep walking but I couldnt, " qué hay de léon" (what about léon), he pointed over to a bench and we Sat down, " acerca de nosotros" (about us) I shook my head before looking away and stood up "there isn't an us Léon, your with violetta, I have to go." I said an walked away alittle fast almost running to the studio, when I triped over something entering the studio as I waited for the impact of the floor, instead I felt a pair of arms wrap around me "eres la princesa bien?" (Are you alright princess)

I looked up and there was said Diego
"Si..Gracias Diego" I smiled shyly as he helped me to my feet, but he didn't take his arm from around my waist " ¿Estás bien ?, te ves molesto" (Are you alright, you look upset), I looked around and saw léon rush into the studio, and he looked at me and diego and started to walk over, diego the saw the way I tried to behind and stepped in front of me "what did you do to her," Diego asked "nothing that concerns you, I need to talk to her" Léon asked trying to get around diego "Victoria please, can we just talk about this?" Léon pleaded "we have nothing to talk to about leon," I told him from behind diego, "but we're partners," he said back and diego stepped closer to him "she said leave her alone" there were inches from each others face, "and if I dont"

" Leon, Qué pasa?" (Leon, what's the matter) we all looked over and saw violetta standing there "nada, I wanted to talk to victoria about our assignments, but diego is in the way" Violetta took his arm looking at me, "you'll talk in class," I watched as they walked away, and diego looked at me
"You okay?" I nodded "I'm later for class, " I said and walked off going to Betos class.