chapter 3 part 2

Victoria's P.O.V

"Léon, I was thinking, what if, never mind" I wasn't sure if I should him what I thought about doing the aong, I thought it could really work, but I was nervous. Léon looked up at smiled "don't do that, tell me I'm your partner" I took a deep breath.

"What if we did the song in spanish, not the whole song, but some it,?" I bit my lip in anticipation, "I love that idea, you start" he started to play the piano and I pulled out the sheet music so we could rehearse before Pablo called us back into class. Once léon and I fished singing, something about the way our voice complemented one others was...magical, "that was amazing, we're going to pass for sure" I said quickly and alittle nervous by the way léon was looking at me.

"Hey guys, Pablo wants us in the stage room in 5," Maxi came in to tell us, "Alright we'll be right there," I looked at léon who was looking at violetta as she walked in "hola!" She looked back at me "hola.." she said softly looking at léon, I got the hint, "I'll give you guys a minute.

Violetta ' s P.O.V

'" I heard you two singing.." Léon walked over to me and pulled me I to a hug "it's about us" he kissed my cheek " I have to go, we need to set up, we'll talk after class vilu si?" "Si.." I watched léon walk away, I know I shouldn't be jealous, I love leon, and he loves, I know it's just a song, and a sing about us, but it's the way they were singing that's got me like this, it reminds me of the way léon and I sing together, magical, and in love. I bit my lip, maybe I'm just over thinking it. Yeah that's it violetta, I told my self befor going back into Pablo's class and watched the second group preform, and then I went, now it was Léons and victoria turn.