chapter 9: a new beginning

Victoria's P.O.V

Léon and I walked hand in hand into the studio, and into the stage room where Pablo wanted to meet with everyone for the big show tonight, and last minute rehursal, and sound checks. Once we walked in all eyes were on us, it was alittle overwhelming, but I let it pass "I'll catch up with you after class," I told him as I walked over to violetta, cami and fran, "Hola chikas" I said softly before Pablo began talking we chit chatted for alittle and Pablo began to speek

"Alright guys, tonight is the night, I wanna see full energy, hardword, and just have fun, and remember, our two winners will be going to spain once again with Antonio to preform, last year we had léon and violetta, along with Diego and francesca. We're hoping we can have that high energy again and I look forward to seeing all of you guys tonight." Pablo walked out of class and violetta pulled me off to the side.

"What's up violetta?" I asked her as she looked alittle nervous and distracted "Pablo said I couldn't switch partners and that I had to do the duet with Léon and I just don't want you to misunderstand anything just in case if léon and I win and I ...." I cut her off before she could freak out even more "vilu, we're friends, and Léon and I had this talk, plus were not really dating yet, we've just been spending time together, so don't freak out okay?," I hugged her and walked over to Angies class where léon was waiting for me.

"What were you and vilu talking about?, " I giggled "wouldn't you like to know " I smiled at him "girl stuff"" I srugged my sholders "your a bad lier Bélló" he chuckled "we were just talking cause Pablo said she could switch partners, and that if yiu and her win, she didn't want me getting the wrong idea or whatever is all, ooooo were going to be late!" I said pulling him into class laughing as we almost fell.