chapter 10 pt 3

Victoria's P.O.V

cami, diego and I set out on our adventure of exploring spain, I guess it was kind alright having diego there since he did know more about spain then cami and I did, but I still wasn't very trusting of him.

"Alright chikas, follow me" Diego smirked and led us around stopping off at diffent places and telling us the history of it, or showing us inside of stores, he even told us a few story about when he was growing up, it was actually really cool, as we were walking around we stopped at a few places to take some pictures, some people even though diego was boyfriend and cami was my sister it made us giggle.

"Alright girls we have come to the end but now it's time for the best part! Something to eat" he chuckled "should we wait for the others diego?, I mean you know to all go out to dinner"

It seemed as if I crushed his hoped "you I just mean that what if they get mad we ate without them, after all were here together you know"

He looked at me "are you really worried about what they would think, or are you worried what léon would think of you being out with me"

"I'm not out with you...I'm with cami, you just happen to tag along,"I'm glared at him, and grabbed cami hand and walked away who needed him!, me and cami took our own route and found our away around, well actually found our way back to the hotel, when we got there we saw a very worried léon, Broadway, and Antonio

"Where have you girls been?!"