chapter 11 pt 2

Léons P.O.V

How could I have been so stupid to act that way, I was suppose to be changing, all the stuff that happen here last year with violetta and diego came rushing back when I saw victoria with him, sure I like her, I mean who wouldnt, but I still can't but feel some kind of feeling for violetta still, we spent 3 years together off and on and feeling just like that don't go away, but now victoria's here and she makes me laugh, and smile.

My thoughts were pulled out of a daze when I heard my name 'huh?" I asked looked up and violetta and both victoria were looking at me "well léon what do yiu think" Victoria asked me,

I was to being being dazed and confused "I'm sorry but I wasn't listening can you sing it again" I asked her softly and apologized to the rest of the group.

Victoria began playing the guitar, and cami added by tapping on the table in the effect of drums, the others hummed, " were gunna break, break, break down the walls" Victoria looked up at me

"It's good, it's really good girls, and you cami came up with that?"

"Let's get some rest,we can show Antonio and Pablo in the morning to see what they think." Violetta said leaving the room, and soon everyone else left but I caught victoria's hands before leaving "what did you wanna talk about earlier, " I asked her moving a piece of her hair behind her ear making her blush ",it's not important, leon, don't worry"

"If it's with you it is important" I told her and leaned in kissing her softly I felt her smile and I pulled away watching her blush until we heard diego come in