chapter 4: a new day

Léons P.O.V

It's been a couple of days since victoria and I preformed our duet together for Pablo's class, and I've kind of been avoiding her lately, it's not that I want to, she's a really good friend, super talented, pretty, amazing voice..." Leon?!" I snapped out of my daze..again "Léon did you hear anything I said about you-mix?" I looked over at violetta "no I'm sorry, my minds in the clouds in right" I kissed her cheek softly, "I have dance, well talk later okay vilu,"

I walked off and into dance class were Jackie was just starting off "late again léon" she adressed "I know, I'm sorry" I told her and go into line and started practicing, that was until Victoria came late into class as well and Jackie put her next me.

"Alright everyone, good job, but keep practicing to I'm prove, "Léon and Victoria a word please?"

Jackies P.O.V

"I wanted to talk to the both of you, being that victoria is a new student we haven't really seen her dance, and Léon is one of our stinger male dancers, I'd like the both of you for the next few day to come up with a beat, and a dance, and present it to the class at the end of the week okay?"

They both nodded but clearly seemed unsure about them self "you two are finished.

Léons P.O.V

I could see victoria trying to get my attention, but I ignored her and went to violetta instead, being her dance partner, met physical contact, why am j acting like this, I'm in love with Violetta, aren't I?...