chapter 11

Diego ' s P.O.V

"You can't talk to them like that" I said taking a step in front of the girls from léons anger, he stepped towards me, "the girls were safe with me, we went sight seeing, you and everyone fell alseep" I watched the anger boil in léons eyes, it made him tick that victoria was with me, but why should it bother him, he's not dating her.

Léon looked away from me and to victoria "why didn't you answer phone?, I called like 5 five times."

Victoria's P.O.V

"Léon I don't have my phone, I left it in the hotel room charging, I was with cami, you could have called her phone" leon just looked at me and Pablo stepped in

"Alright, well now that everyone is back and safe in one place, why don't we all settle down and get some rest, tomorrow we have rehursels with you mix.

Pablo dismissed us as we went our separate ways but I pulled léon off to the side "can we talk?" He looked at me and looked away "there's nothing to talk about victoria" he started to walk away and I grabbed his hand and pulled him back to me "I have alot to say, and you need to hear it leon..." he looked taken back, I took a deep breath "leon i...." we were cut off when violetta came towards us "oh.. I didn't mean to interpret, but cami said you wanted to show us a new song?"

I sighed "yeah.. I'll be right there" I turned back to léon "I'm sorry, nevermind" I said and walked away tucking a piece of hair behind my ear and walked back to room.