chapter 8 pt 2

Violetta ' s P.O.V

After class I waited at the resto-bar for victoria, she said she would be here after Betos class but léon called to say she was running alittle late since something happen at home, I could honestly care less, and to be honest, I didn't really wanna be here. It's been 10 minutes and I was getting impatient, I got up to leave when victoria walked in and i sat back down as she came over to the table and sat down "I don't have alot of time, my dad's waiting for me, and you were late, what did you wanna talk about?

Victoria's P.O.V

"Violetta, Léon told me what happen between you guys, more then you did, I understand that what you guys have is really special, and I can't take that away from ither of you, it's love, that can't just go away, however, I did wanna say, yeah, I do like leon, he's really sweet, and good friend, he helped me when I was hurt and the first person j ment in the studio, plus expecially if your upset and you need a sholder to cry on, he's always there." she Interrupted me "yeah, that's just the type of guy léon is" I smiled and let out a sigh, "but despite the fact that I may like him, he's still always going to be in love with you, and I can't change that, I can see the way you look at him, you still love him to don't you?"

Violetta ' s P.O.V

She was right, "I do, I do still love him, we've been through a lot together, but he likes you now, and we broke up, so I hope you guys can be happy together" I told her and was about to get up when she grabbed my wrist "vilu.., if you love leon the I think you do, then I won't come between you two, I'm not that kind of person, I don't wanna be your enemie, I don't wanna be someone you hate, cami and fran are my friends, and I'd really like to be yours too, I know you don't wanna be hurt by léon liking me, and you don't want for léon to get hurt since he likes me and being with you. But, I don't want YOU to be hurt by me if there's something I can do to not hurt you, if you don't want me to date leon, then I wont."

I didn't know what to her, I couldn't say that that would be selfish, but it hurt me to see them together I took a deep breath, "I'd like to be your friend victoria, and you can be with leon,.

I smiled and walked over to her and gave her a small hug, she hugged back and I let go after seeing léon walk in, "I'll see you tomorrow, " I said walking away "violetta? " Léon said softly but I kept walking