chapter 7

Violetta ' s P.O.V

It was finally friday, and I couldn't be anymore happier, me and Léon have been working on our song together for the last few day in the studio, but it just doesn't feel the same, and today we were working on it in his room

"Leon?," I asked him talking him away from the piano "leon, what's going on, you haven't been you since.." I bit my lip, I was nervous to say so "since when vilu?," he asked "since Victoria came to the studio, it seems whenever you two sing together it's amazing, but when it comes back to us, things don't feel like they use to léon"

he looked at me with sadness, I knew this was going to happen but it he who had to say it, "look violetta, I know my minds been in the clouds, and I can't it, but yes, there is something there when victoria and I sing, I can't and won't denie that, it's nature, but I do love you,"

I took a Deep breath and bit my lip into a half smile "you know I love you to léon, I always have, and I always will, I know you like victoria, and as much as it pains me to see you look her the way you do, and not at me like that anymore, makes me think that maybe our time together is over,"

Léon got up and stood in front of me "I don't understand vilu," I stood up and kissed him softly "I can explain it a thousand times léon, but I can't understand it for you, victoria and I were talking, and she said something that made alot of sence, maybe what if, we aren't suppose to be together?

Léon looked confused "how could you say that," I sighed "everytime we try to get together, someone is always in the ways they wouldn't be put into our lives if we weren't met to be leon,"

He took my hand in his and hugged me tightly "so what are you say vilu.." I looked up at him with tearfull eyes and he wiped them away, "I'm saying that, maybe it's our time to be over, and move one from one another, and maybe one day in the future, will find our way back to each other, but for now, I don't wanna get hurt for you looking at another girl, and j don't what yiu to get hurt knowing yiu can be with girl because your with me leon, you like victoria, and it seems that she likes you, I'll always love you leon" I kissed him one last time before walking out of his room and leaving.