chapter 8

Ludmila's P.O.V

"ugh!, I can not stand her, she's worse then violetta!, and them together is impossible, Nati I'm the supernova here, I should be going to spain, and I should be singing solos!! " I ranted on to nati "we need dirt on this girl and we need it fave nati"

Nati pulled out her phone and dhow ed me some text from maxi " so maxi over heard violetta and leon breaking up for victoria? " I smiled taping my fingers together léon likes the tone Def toad, "ah! Diego come here!"

I pulled diego off to the side "what is it ludmila?" He said with sucks a frown "I need your help, victoria needs to be kick out of this studio and your going to help me!!" He laughed at me "what's funny diego? " I questioned

"Didn't you learn anything from last year ludmila?!, I'm not playing your stupid little games, you knew how I felt about violetta I was really starting to love her and you made me ruin everything, forget it, your on your own" he blew up at me and walked away, j was left standing there, how dare he talk to me like that!

"She's got to go, and I'll make sure of it" I told nati before walking off and going into the studio.

Léon ' s P.O.V

"You're all I ever need Baby you're amazing You're my angel come and save me You're all I ever need.." Both victoria and I just finished up our song for Pablo to see how he like it for our contest when violetta walked in looking at us, she seemed a bit upset, but I tired to focus on what Pablo was telling us.

"Very well you guys, Victoria did you write this?" He asked her and she blushed "leon and I worked on it together, it was part of a poem my mom wrote for my dad when they were younger and I found it so we came up with this" Pablo smiled brightly "it's truly amazing and I can't wait to hear your guys sing the finished product at the contest show,

I excused my self to go talk to violetta in Betos room,

"Violetta, I..I um..' I didn't exactly know what to say, "your song together wad amazing léon, you guys are really good together, I'm sorry for just showing up in the stage room though,.."

"why are you apologizing, I mean, we're friends and the studio is everyone's to share right?, I just don't like seeing you upset vilu" she hugged me "it's fine leon, yiu should get back to her now"

Just then victoria showed up, she kissed me on my cheek which cause violetta to look away, "violetta I wanted to talk to you if that's okay" I watched as she tried to make some excuse up "violetta, it will just be me and you, if anything 5minutes, and if you don't want to hear what I have to say then that's fine,"

Violetta sighed "fine, we can meet at the resto-bar after class" Violetta walked away and victoria and I went off to Jackies class.