chapter 8 pt 3

Léon P.O.V

I watched as violetta left the resto-bar and completely ignore me, I'd admit I was alittle hurt but then victoria spotted me and I walked in over to her "hi beautiful" I made her blush and kiss her cheek, "were you talking with violetta?" Victoria smiled and told me about the conversation she and violetta had, and I'm kinda glad they are going to be friends, I don't need anymore girl drama in my life, "are you ready for the big show?," She asked me "yeah, I mean I've already been to spain with fran, diego, and vilu, and that wasn't all that great but it would be nice to go back again," I told her as we stayed talking over a smoothie.

-walking Victoria home from the resto-bar-

"Hey leon?" Victoria caught my attention as she stopped walking in front of her door. "what's wrong?" I asked, she looked alittle upset "what if..your duet with violetta wins?.. and not ours" I pulled her into a hug "then I'll dump you and go to Spain with her" I chuckled and she hit me in the sholder "I'm kidding, violetta wants to ask Pablo if she can do a duet with fran, or someone, so don't worry, let's just focus on our duet alright?"

I leaned into kiss her when her front door opend and her mom stood out so I leaned and kissed her cheek instead
"Sweetie, dinner is almost done, Léon would you like to stay?"her mother asked and I looked at victoria who looked abit nervous "thank you mrs. Bélló, I would love to." I took ahold of victoria's hand and we walked inside.