chapter 6

Violetta ' s P.O.V

Dear Diary,
something just doesnt feel right these last few day, me and Léon haven't been the same since that new girl Victoria showed up, I mean, I don't really know her, everyone at the studio likes her, they say she's really nice, and I think léon likes her to, not just as a friend, I saw the way they sang together, and he promised he would rehurse with me tonight, but he never showed up and I'm afride that I might just be losing him and I don't know what I should do, I don't know if I should let him go because I love him, I always habe, but it seems like he doesn't feel the same anymore, maybe it's time to let him go, it seems everytime were in a good place, something or someone messes it up.

I closed my diary after hearing a knock on the door I got up and went to answer it it was cami and fran,

"Hola vilu" they both said "qué pasa?" Cami asked "nothing girls, I'm fine, I'm sure, what are you guys doing here" I let them into the room

"We came buy to see if you were okay, you and Léon seem tensed, you weren't focused in school today" fran said putting a hand on my shoulder "it's nothing girls I promise, I'm fine really Chica's," I smiled softly "wanna sleep over" they agreed and we spent the rest of the night chatting, watching movies, eating snacks and singing, we had a really good time, which I needed alot.