Ch.5: Cry With You

Hey guys! Two chapters in one day! I was listening to "Cry with You" by Hunter Hayes while I wrote this chapter so feel free to listen to it. Comment and Vote! Tell me your feelings on the chatper! Enjoy!

-JoJo =]

Vanessa's POV:

April 23

I sat on the wet grass as the hammering rain drenched my clothes, leaving my skin ice cold. The rain disguised my throbbing tears as they flooded my eyes and poured down my face. I reached my hand out and placed the bouquet of flowers on the unfeeling stone.

"I'm sorry...Please forgive me..." I weakly pleaded as I sat before the graves of my family.

Quinn's POV:

April 23

"Finally! I can see Nessa again!'"I cheered in my mind.

I waited very impatiently on the flight back from Hudson. Let me tell you, belly dancing is not an easy thing to do!

"Why do you look so happy?" Bianca, a friend and fellow dancer, teased. "Going to see Vanessa soon?"

"How'd you know?!" I blushed.

"You don't smile like that unless you plan on seeing her soon." She stuck her tongue out at me, "So when am I going to meet this amazing Vanessa?" she questioned.

"When are WE going to meet Vanessa!?" the rest of our dance team corrected.

"Soon I guess. I'll invite her to the next game." I blushed.

"So what's she like?" Paige asked with wide eyes.

"She's...She's perfect." I smiled to myself as I remembered our last kiss, "Perfection inside and out."

"AWWWWWWWWH!!!" the girls squealed.

"You're so hung up on this one!!" Ebony teased.

"I can't help it!" I protested. "It's impossible not to love her!"

The girls laughed and congratulated me for finding someone special. I got out of the plane and into a taxi as fast as humanly possible and called Vanessa.

"Hey it's Vanessa. I'm either ignoring you or actually doing something with my life! Leave a message!" her voicemail played.

"She always answers her phone..."I thought to myself, "Maybe she's working?"

I told the taxi driver her address and we arrived within minutes. I ran up to her apartment and knocked on her door, worry beginning to creep into my veins.

"Hey babe are you home?" I half yelled at the door as I continued knocking.

I remembered she told me where she left her spare key and began to search. She hid it on top of the door. I quickly unlocked the door and ran inside her apartment.

"Vanessa?!" I said more frantically than expected.

I searched all the darkened rooms, due to the pouring rain outside, but she was nowhere to be found.

I spotted Kathleen's number on a sticky note on her counter and began to dial.

"Hello?" she answered.

"Hey, this is Quinn. Have you seen Vanessa today?" I asked with anxiety building in my stomach.

"I haven't seen or heard from her. I've been calling and texting her all day!" She exclaimed, "I was going to call you but I didn't have your number!"

"Do you have any idea where she might be?" I asked desperately, "I'm starting to get really worried Kathleen. This isn't like her, to just disappear."