Ch. 19: Different

**** A/N: Feel free to listen to the song at the top ^^^ When Nessa sings it!

Quinn's POV:

"Quinn I love you." She stared into my eyes lovingly as she ran her hand through my dark brown hair.

"You know I love you more than anything right?" I gazed up into her deep eyes as I laid my head on her thighs.

"I know Quinn." I could tell she was smiling.

"Nessa I want to make it up to you." I began.

"Shhh." She silenced me with a peck on my lips. "You don't have to make anything up to me. Just let me be with you...forever?"

I smiled and sat up to meet her lips. "Forever."

She deepened the kiss as she gracefully caressed my face. She pulled away with a smile tugging at her lips, "You know, maybe there is something you can do to make it up to me." She teased and hopped off the bed. I lay on the bed staring in confusion as she stood at the foot of the bed, the morning sun laying soft rays on her skin. She stretched her arm out to me, "Let's make breakfast like we used to." A toothy grin spread across her face.

I couldn't help but smile at her happiness as I sat up to take her hand in my own.

~•~•~

I was yanked back to reality when I opened my eyes to my darkened bedroom with my hand stretched forward to vast emptiness. The speedy pounding of my heart converted to an endless deep aching. My eyes began to swell with tears when realization slammed me in the chest; she was probably sleeping in Alexis' bed right now.

"Nessa..." I whimpered with tears pouring down my cheeks as I pulled my knees to my chest.

****

Vanessa's POV:

Soft rays of sun light peaked through the blinds into Alexis' bedroom. I smiled as I felt her warm gentle breath against my neck as she slept. I placed a kiss on her forehead then slowly kissed her lips good morning.

"Mmm." She moaned lightly against my lips. "Five more minutes." She said sleepily and wrapped her arms around my waist tighter.

I looked down at her sweet sleeping face and smiled, feeling love well up in my heart. I kissed her lips gently, trying not to wake her up abruptly. "I'm going to make us breakfast, love." I whispered as I kissed her hair then got out of bed.

I swiftly made all her favorite breakfast foods. I let out a small yelp when I felt her smooth arms snake around my stomach.

"Happy one year anniversary!" She kissed her way up my neck until she reached my lips. I turned around, wrapped my arms around her neck, and melted into her.

"Mmm." She pulled away from the passionate kiss.

"What's wrong?" I pressed my lips to hers once again, not having enough of her taste.

"You never told me you could cook." She raised an eyebrow.

"Well, I've gotten a few tips from the chef at the restaurant I worked at." I laughed.

"So you had me cooking all this time. Why?" She joked.

"I wanted to surprise you." I said simply then quickly turned around to hide my blushing face.

"You're adorable." She snuggled into my back. "I'll help you finish cooking."

****