Ch. 20: Bring you Back

**** A/N: Nessa at the top modelling^^^ Also a song I thought fit this chapter is at the top as well! So have a listen if you would like! :)

*****

Three months later

Nessa's POV:

"Vanessa! Vanessa! Give us a smile!"

"Look over here Vanessa!"

"Any news for a new album soon?!"

"Come on show us that gorgeous smile!!"

"Pose for us!!" The paparazzi yelled as I made my way into the building.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance and walked into the building proudly. As I made my way up to the photography studio I was greeted left and right, only to offer a simple smile in response.

"Good morning Vanessa!!" The photographer and the rest of the crew welcomed me.

"Good morning." I smiled coolly.

I swiftly made my way to he changing area and put on my prepared clothing.

****

Quinn's POV:

"I knew I could climb and reach my goal...but I had to climb alone." I explained.

"I can understand that." Becca agreed. "But by the look of things, it's doesn't look like she'll be coming back to you anytime soon."

"I have to get to work, Nessa has a photo shoot." I quickly changed the subject not wanting to accept her statement.

****

I walked into the studio and greeted all the staff kindly. And just like every time I see her, my heart skips a beat. She wore short red and white running shorts and a white fishnet crop top. She was posing effortlessly on a simple cushioned couch.

There was something different about her though; she was lacking modesty. I could tell by the boastful way she ran her slender painted fingers through her beautiful golden hair. I sat in my chair and gazed at her in all her perfection. Eventually her shoot came to an end and she was back in casual attire of blue skinny jeans, cherry red heels, and a white tank top.

"Vanessa." I caught her attention. "May I have a word?"

"Of course." She waved goodbye to the crew.

We walked up to my office in silence and took seats opposite from each other.

"What happened to you?" I questioned sincerely.

"What is that supposed to mean?" She raised a perfectly sculpted eyebrow.

"What happened to the humble and down to earth girl I fell in love with??"

"Maybe she disappeared the day you decided to leave." She said bluntly.

My lip quivered as her words, like knives, stabbed at my heart, "Nessa..."

She just looked at me coldly.

"Come with me." I recomposed myself.

She followed along obediently to my car. Luckily, we managed to avoid the paparazzi that have been swarming Nessa like bees to honey since her recent song released got ranked in the top 10.

"Where are we going?" She questioned impatiently. "Alexis is probably waiting for me at home."

"You should text Alexis that you're going to be late." I informed her, keeping my eyes fixed on the road. "And it's a surprise, just be patient."