Surprise Second Epilogue

Vanessa's POV:

I finished up my long recording session in the studio and began packing up my things.

"Good session Nessa!" My producer praised me as he left.

"Thanks! You too!" I smiled and waved him off.

I walked out of the studio and headed for the elevator. As I stepped on I received a text from Quinn:

[ Meet me on the roof ]

Happy to see my wife earlier than expected, I didn't question the text and hit the button for the top floor.

"Hi Julianna." I smiled at Quinn's assistant as I passed by her desk.

"Good to see you Mrs. Harrison." She smiled back at me. "Have a good flight."

Huh?? I felt anticipation build in my stomach as I made my way to the stairs that led to the roof. What did Quinn have planned? I jogged up the stairs and burst through the doors to find a helicopter at the ready with Quinn talking to the pilot. I quickened my pace and made my way to her. A gorgeously bright smile spread across her lips as soon as she saw me and I couldn't help returning the smile.

"What's all this?" I questioned curiously.

"It's your turn to run away with me." She stretched her hand out to me and I took without a second thought.

"I'm assuming we were not just leaving Liv and Morgan at home to fend for themselves?" I asked as Quinn helped me into the helicopter.

"Let's just say our girls were more than happy to go on a vacation to uncle Benny's." She kissed my check as she took a seat next to me.

The pilot made sure we were all set then we were off, soaring higher into the sky. It was both terrifying and exhilarating seeing the earth from this view. Everything put into a different perspective while I looked down at the bustling city.

"So where are we headed?" I squeezed Quinn's hand.

"Right now, we're headed to the airport." She winked at me then pointed forward. "We're almost there."

I looked where she was pointing and recognized that we were approaching Baltimore. Soon enough we landed at BWI airport and made our way through security. It was so easy to let Quinn lead me to an unknown place. I trusted her with my whole heart and soul, plus I would be happy going anywhere with Quinn. Hell, I was ecstatic when Quinn and I went on a late night drive to Mcdonalds for a mcFlurry the other night. She led me by the hand to her private jet where the staff greeted us. Then, again we were flying through the sky. I sat on the leather couch and watched Quinn pick up a champagne bottle from an ice bucket.

Finally getting a chance to slow down, I was able to get a good look at my wife which took my breath away. She was dressed in a fashionable tailored maroon pants suit that exuded power. Needless to say I wanted her to top me wearing that right now.

"Cheers to us!" Quinn said happily after popping the bottle and pouring each of us a glass.

"Cheers to us." I repeated with a smile, accepting the glass.

Quinn took her place next me and put her arm around my shoulders, allowing me to snuggle into her side. I moved my free hand to her thigh and rubbed circles with my thumb as we talked about our days. Now we had almost finished the bottle and my earlier thought of wanting her to top me was at the forefront of my thoughts. I downed the rest of my drink and slid my hand farther up her leg, just stopping short of the apex of her inner thigh. Quinn set her glass down then I felt her hand under my chin, tilting my up to her.