Ch. 26: All Mine

Vanessa's POV:

Quinn is finally mine. Long years of heart break ending with the happiest moment of my life. The sun was nearly set and we both knew what was going to happen soon. We walked, hand in hand, into our home with Alicia following at my side.

To my surprise she leaned over and whispered into my ear, "I set up the bedroom for you two tonight. Try not to get too crazy."

I felt my face heat up at the thought and she flashed a quick smirk before pulling away.

"Alright my lovely brides! As much as it pains me to say goodbye, I must take my leave." She hugged the both of us. "I can literally feel the sexual tension oozing off the both of you. I wouldn't want to make you two hold back any longer." She winked.

"Thank you for everything! You've outdone yourself!" Quinn hugged her again.

"Call me again to take care of the baby shower!" She teased.

We both blushed at the idea before seeing her off.

Once I shut the door Quinn had me pinned with my back against it. She eagerly captured my lips and began to kiss me hungrily. Without a second thought I kissed her back, matching her passion.

"As beautiful as you look in this dress..." Quinn pulled back just enough to speak, her voice low and husky. " I want it off."

Losing my breath in anticipation, I immediately kicked off my high heels and she swept me up into her arms. I wrapped my arms around her neck as she secured an arm under my knees and around my back.

"We're not coming out of that bedroom for at least a week, you know that right?" She smirked as she whispered into my ear. "We have years to make up for."

"Only a week?" I teased. "I thought you had better stamina with all that dancing you do."

"Oh, is that a challenge?" She pulled her head back to show me her raised eyebrow.

"It was merely an assumption." I pecked her lips provocatively. "If you can only handle a week, I supposed that'll suffice."

"You don't know what you just got yourself into Nessa." She grinned widely from ear to ear, accepting my challenge.

"You seem to be a lot of talk cosnidering we're nowhere close to the bedroom yet." I, half, pretended to be impatient.

She laughed whole heartedly then I leaned in and I quickly met her halfway, pressing my lips against hers and tightened my arms around her neck. Impressively, Quinn carried me up to the bedroom in high heels, not even putting me down to open the door.

It was a good thing Quinn was carrying me because I would been brought to my knees by the beauty of freshly decorated room. The intoxicating aroma of the sented candles placed throughout the room filled my nose and hightend my senses. Quinn walked us over to the King sized bed which we found to be scattered with rose petals. A red heart-shaped box lay perfectly on the edge of the bed waiting for us.

"Wow this is beautiful." Quinn stated as she gazed around the room.

I looked at Quinn, who still had me in her arms, and I was dazzled by how utterly breath taking she looked, the dim light of the candles gently contouring her face. Getting lost in her, I absentmindedly caressed her cheek with one hand, holding her head in place and gaining her attention, before I leaned in to kiss down her jawline.

"What are you doing?" She laughed lightly when I pecked a ticklish spot on her neck.

"I'm admiring my wife." I captured her lips this time and I felt her smile into the kiss.