Chapter 1: "Forget something?"

OMG THE VMAS WAS SOOO GOOD AND I BROKE DOWN CRYING WHEN JUSTIN DID BECAUSE OH MY GOD AND HIS PERFORMANCE WAS AMAZING AND IM SO HAPPY FOR HIM I CANT !! LIKE WORDS CAN NOT EXPLAIN HOW HAPPY I WAS 

AND TWENTY ONE PILOTS PLUS ASAP ROCKY KILLED IT, THE WEEKND KILLED IT, KANYE WEST DROPPED A LARGE ANNOUNCEMENT  AND IDK HOW I FEEL ABOUT IT TBH.

So many caps omg.

~

Kennedy King:

"Morning, Kenn." Justin kisses the top of my head and walks to the coffee machine.

"Morning." I mumble, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes.

"What time is your class today?" He asks. He looks nice today even though he's not dressed up. I can never get tired of this view. His jaw line was structured perfectly and the way his hair fell flat against his forehead before he styled it looks so nice on him.

"Nine thirty." I tell him, finishing the last of my breakfast.

Justin goes on, complaining why I choose the early classes instead of the ones later in the morning or in the afternoon. I just like getting my dad started early.

"You need a ride?" I shake my head, walking past him to place my mug and empty plate in the sink. "I'm good."

I turn on my heel to walk away when he grabs my wrist, turning me back.

I furrow my brows at the expectant look on his face. "Yes...?"

"Forget something?"

I shake my head no. I think I have everything.

"Do you really think I'm letting you go without a kiss?" He chuckles huskily and I blush a bit.

"Sorry," I sheepishly mumble, leaning up to kiss his lips sweetly.

Before I could pull away he wraps his arms around me and pulls me closer to his chest so he can deepen the kiss.

"Justin," I mumble against his lips, but he shushes me. I feel him pick me up and place me right on the counter, placing his hands over my thighs. We pull away and he smiles, pushing back a strand of my hair.

"Do you have to go?" He asks with a pout and I nod. "Justin, I need to drive like two hours to get there."

Justin pecks my lips once more before pulling away completely. "What a tease," I mutter under my breath as I hop off the counter, leaving him chuckling to himself.

So far things were going good between Justin and I. Sure, there were small moments were we would argue a bit, but never anything too serious.

Justin has asked me several times to move in with him, but I always turn down his offer.
I don't have a dorm at my uni so I found a cheap apartment nearby. Justin hates it there and never lets me go there often. He says it's too small and lonely.

Sometimes he'll send someone or come pick me up personally and make sure I never go to the apartment and go straight to his place since it's my 'true home' in his words.

But every time I stay at his or my dads place I have to look forward to a two hour drive, an hour the least if I'm lucky, there and back.

I just think it's too early for me to move in with him. We've only been dating for five months, six in a few weeks.

The drive is boring so I turn on the radio and start to hum to the music. When 'Where are Ü now' starts playing I smile and hum along to Justin's beautiful voice.

When I pull up to campus I get out my car and walk to my building. I'm studying for law. I want to be an attorney and it's my second year. I still have quite a bit to go.

"Hey, Kennedy." One of my university friends, Grace, greets me.

"Hi." I return her smile and sit down in my seat. "Did you finish your paper yet? I'm having such a hard time with this one. Gosh, Professor Samuels is so hardcore with this stuff." She complains and I chuckle, agreeing with her. "I'm half way done." I tell her.

The class eventually starts and I take notes, listening to every word our professor says.

The door suddenly opens and all eyes are on the person who opened it.

A guy with black hair and bright blue eyes walks in. Everyone is silent as we watch him walk over to professor Samuels.

"Oh my god, cutie alert." Grace giggles.

"Listen kid, I have two rules. Either you show up to class or you don't show up to class at all. I don't tolerate lateness." He sternly says.

"Gotcha," The boy nods swiftly.

"Take a seat." Professor Samuels nods to the endless rows of seats in the room. He walks up the steps and takes a seat near by.

Our professor continues the lesson and I'm still focused. I feel Grace nudge my shoulder, "cutie is staring at you." She whispers lowly under her breath.

I slowly look up and see where she was looking at she. Grace was right. His bright blue eyes were right on me with no shame whatsoever that I caught him staring.

He gives me a loopsided smile and I awkwardly return a half smile before looking away.

I never looked back in that direction again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N:

OKAY! So I just wanted to say welcome back my fellow beliebers and readers!

The story of Kennedy and Justin continues! Sorry if this chapter is short and boring... It's kinda just a little intro to the story.

I have lots planned and hopefully it goes by well. I have a bad feeling
That this will suck since not all sequels always turn out great, but hopefully it'll be okay.

Until next time!

-Diana :)