Chapter 13: To Spain

My new Justin Bieber tattoo sweatshirt on the side! I love it soooooo much!!

~

Kennedy King:

When Ashley suggested we go hang out today I said yes. I still haven't talked to Justin yet and Ashley did know we weren't in the best place right now so she didn't bring him up.

Justin and I haven't talked for five days now and I really want to cave in and call him. This is ridiculous. I shouldn't have been upset with him for trying to bring Ashley and I together. I just didn't see a point in it when I was fine without her. And the fact that Justin was just trying to make things work out made sense. I shouldn't have gotten upset with him.

We were currently strolling the shops and we did run into a few of Justin's fans who politely asked for pictures. I wasn't use to this yet, unlike Ashley. They usually never asked me for pictures unless I was with Justin and sometimes they wouldn't ask at all. It's only happened to me a few times.

"Let's go in there," Ashley pulls on my wrist. I follow her into a store and see my sister already looking through the racks. She pulls out tight white body con dress and hands it to me. "You should try this on for when we go out tonight."

I furrow my brows, "We're going out tonight?" I ask. Ashley rolls her eyes at me and picks out a bright red dress that matches her hair. "Duh,"

I nod, trying to push back the assignments I have to do. I was already ahead of my class, but I still had some assignments from other classes.

I try on the white dress and Ashley tries on the red one. I look nice and its fits my body nicely. My sister encourages me to buy it and I go along with it. After shopping we get some lunch and I agree to meet my sister at the restaurant.

When I get home I take a short shower and dry my hair. I don't feel like starting my assignments so I open up my old copy of 'Animal Farm' from high school and start reading until I have to get ready.

I dress up and do my hair, slipping on some low heels. I pull out my phone and huff. No text messages. I'm going to call Justin when we get home, I need to. I miss him and our fight was honestly really stupid.

Getting into my car, I drive to the restaurant that I agreed to meet my sister at. She's outside the restaurant when I get there, wearing the red dress she just bought. "Hey!" She smiles, waving me over. I say hello's and we enter the restaurant together.

We get a table in the back and Ashley quickly excuses her self to the bathroom. I look down at my lap and fiddle with my purse when I hear the chair be pulled back. "That was fast-" I say and my mouth closes shut when I see Justin smile timidly at me from across the table.

"I hope you don't mind, Ashley called me and asked me to come out here tonight," Justin says. I feel like I lost my voice. My lips part, but no words come out and I start to frantically search for my sister. I spot her sitting halfway across the room at a table with the Evan guy she meet a while ago. She smiles at me and turns away before I can say anything.

I purse my lips and look back over at my boyfriend. This entire time I was worried Ashley didn't mean what she said. Clearly, I was wrong. "I'm sorry," Justin and I say at the same time.

A blush coaxes my face and I look down. I'm glad he's here.

~

"How are you feeling?" I ask Kory. She gives me a sweet smile and rubs her stomach, "We're good." She replies.

Dad was a little stressed out because it's Kory's birthday next week and now he has to also prepare for a baby. Kory's is almost a month pregnant now and there's been constant trips to the doctors, baby planning and all that jazz.