Epilogue

Kennedy King: 

-3 years later-

"Merry Christmas!" Justin and I smile when my dad opens the door. He grins, letting us enter, hugging the two of us. "So glad you guys could make it." 

"So am I," I smile, holding onto Justin's hand. He just returned from a long tour around the world for his latest album and I couldn't have been happier to see him after being apart for so long. At the moment, life was going well. It took lots of time and patience, but eventually we were able to completely figure things out. 

We entered the house together and I brushed off the snow from my shoulders and removed my shoes. "It's really snowing out there," Dad whistles and soon Kory and little Alexander were by his side.

"Kennedy!" Alexander shouted loudly, throwing himself into my arms. I hugged the young boy tightly before pulling away to get a good look at him. He's three years old now, almost four, and he's adorable.

"Hi, Xander!" I smile and let him go so he can go wrap his arms around Justin's legs in hello. He does as I thought he would and Justin bends down to scoop him up into his arms. "Hey, buddy." 

Justin carries him into the house and I follow them with my dad and Kory. They invited us and the rest of the family and friends for a big Christmas dinner at their house. I haven't been around for the past few months since I've been so busy with school. I'm getting closer and closer to finishing and I couldn't wait. 

Things were going well for Justin and I. Not only that, but for my family. It's taken quite some time, but I think everyone is slowly getting along and finding some type of happiness. Even my sister Ashley.

After the whole baby incident, being the person she is, Ashley decided to leave once again. This time, she left with our mother Rosaline. Of course she once again decided to leave Evan behind, taking her baby with her, but three years later I find out the two are actually back together. How do I know this? Because we attended their wedding last year in Washington where she now lives . It was very small, just for family and close friends. It was strange because after the whole baby incident I wasn't sure if I was able to forgive her or even trust her, but somehow Rosaline was able to knock some sense into her.

Anyway, she gave birth to baby boy named Benjamin and she and Evan seem genuinely happy together. She's finally moving on and I was happy with her. Sure, we aren't close, not that we ever were as we got older, but we finally aren't in some big messy fight anymore. 

We were all finally happy and done with whatever went on three years ago. Everything has gotten better for once rather than worse.

Justin grabbed my hand, getting my attention. He smiled at me, a sweet look in his eyes. "You zoning out again?" He teases, kissing my cheek. 

"Just thinking about how everything came to this." I gesture to my family sitting together at the table. Everybody was here. My dad, Kory, Ross, Isabel and her boyfriend Parker, Ashley, Evan, baby Alexander, baby Benjamin and even Rosaline, her husband and Chris and his younger sister have joined us this year as strange as that may seem. It was all so weird, but it just seemed right. Sure, I don't agree with a lot of the decisions that were made, but right now, everything felt right.

"Kennedy?" Justin spoke up, licking his lips. "Yeah?" 

He smiles again and I couldn't help, but smile back. "You want to tell them yet?" 

Grinning, I nod and we both stand up. Everyone looks at us, being the only ones standing at a table full of people. "Everyone, we have an announcement to make." Justin informs them with a big smile on his face that he didn't even bother to hold back.

I remove my glove from my hand and reveal the surprise. The beautiful diamond ring on my left hand.

"Oh my God!" Isabel practically screams, jumping out of her chair. She rushes over and hugs me. 

I hug her back and watch as everyone starts congratulating us on and coming over to hug us. Justin proposed just last night and we decided to tell everyone today. His proposal wasn't that big of a surprise since Justin had brought up the idea a few times, but we made it official last night and I was so happy.

Once everyone calmed down, we all took our seats and started the dinner. Justin held my hand under the table, the two of us constantly smiling at each other. It's cheesy, but Im really happy right now and nothing, not anything can take that away from me.

"I love you," I whisper to Justin who's already looking at me.

"I can't wait to marry you, Mrs Bieber." He replies in a cheeky voice.

I laugh and Justin brings up my hand, kissing it softly before holding it in his lap. Yep, everything is how it should be. Everyone was finally happy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

SO SORRY I MEANT TO UPDATE THIS BUT I DIDNT HAVE TIME, BUT I FINALLY DID IT!!

Sorry if this sucks :( but thank you so much for the endless amount of support! Im sad to say that the swap it out series has finally come to an end, but I'm so happy we all got this experience this together.

See you next time!

-Diana