Chapter 4: Apologies

Hehe

(Btw important note at the end that you should probably read if you want to know what happens after the TWP is done)  

SCHOOL STARTS TOMORROW AND IM SO SAD :// 

~

Kennedy King:

I spent the night at Justin's and I was happy to sleep in today. I didn't have any classes today and I was looking forward to doing nothing all night.

When I wake up, the bed is empty and I see a note on Justin's pillow.

You were sleeping and I didn't have the heart to wake you up. At the studio for the album, see you later.

Love,
Justin.

I stretch my arms out and rub the sleep out my eyes.

I make breakfast and enjoy the peace and quiet. A small bark catches my attention and I smile when I see Esther running over to me. I lean over and fill Esther's food bowl and pat the top of Esther head.

I make myself some breakfast and sit at the table while I message Alexandra.

Suddenly my phone starts to buzz. It's Justin.

"Hey, aren't you recording?"

"Ya, just taking a quick break. Listen Kenn, I really need to talk to you about something. Should we talk over dinner or at home?" He quickly rushes out that I barely catch it.

"Whatever you like." I try to stay calm. Did something bad happen? Did Justin get into trouble for something? Did he do something behind my back and not tell me? I ask myself and instantly feel upset with myself for ever thinking that. Of course he wouldn't. Justin isn't that type of person.

"Let's do this over dinner. Meet me at Bellini at seven. I'll make reservations." Bellini is a italian restaurant that just opened up near by. "Okay. See you then."

"Kennedy?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you."

I stay quiet for a moment, his words repeating in my head. He's been reminding me a lot lately, not that i'm complaining. I'm just a little worried that something happened. I hope he isn't too upset.

"I know," I slowly say, "I love you, too. Bye Justin."

He says his goodbyes and we hang up. Guess I have plans tonight.

~

It's six thirty and i'm driving to the restaurant right now. It's a good fifteen-twenty minute drive. I'm dressed appropriately for the dinner.

I've been anxiously tapping my fingers against the sterling wheel, thinking about what Justin is going to tell me.

When I pull up to the restaurant I park the car and head inside. It's dimly lit and there's light music playing in the background.

I walk to the reservation stand where a woman in a uniform stands, her dark hair pulled away from her face.

"Hi, My boyfriend made a reservation here. His last name is Bieber." I tell her. She smiles, "Right this way."

She leads me to the back and I see Justin sitting at the table with someone right in front of him. I frown, not recognizing them.

They have short bright red coloured hair that was clearly dyed.

Justin sees me and smiles nervously, standing up and walking over.

"Hi," he rushes over and pecks my lips quickly.