Chapter 11: Arguments

I have two new fanfics coming out sometime soon :-) Details at the end note.

~

Kennedy King:

I'm not going to lie. Seeing Magazine updates on Justin and my sister being rumored back together did kind of hurt.

They have been hanging out again and it was annoying me non-stop to how easily they've been getting along.

It all started a few nights ago when Vanessa went to get us some food and returned with some magazines as well. "I saw these in the grocery store when I was in check out. Thought you might want to see these." She said.

They all had pictures of Justin walking side by side with a girl who looks just like me, but with short bright red hair.

Justin and Ashley reunited?

Looks like J and A have been reunited! The two were seen getting lunch together just yesterday with Kennedy nowhere to be seen! Our sources have said that Justin and Ashley have just been hanging out as friends, but who knows what will happen. Justin and Ashley did have history.

Will Justin be playing these two girl's hearts again? Turn to page fourteen for more details on all of the Bieber drama!

You can get a slight picture of what the rest of the magazines said as well. That was just one of the many.

"You okay?" Austin asks. We were currently sitting in my living room with some tea in hand. I was in the middle of studying when Austin dropped by to see me.  "Not really..." I admit, timidly looking up to meet Austin's eye.

He sighs, "Don't worry too much about it, okay? If Ashley plays any of her tricks we won't fall for it, but I really do think she's trying to change. And if you aren't comfortable with her being back, tell her. Say you don't want to be in contact with her anymore." 

"It's not as easy as you think it is, Austin." 

The blonde boy gives me a sad smile, "I know it isn't." 

Austin taps his long fingers against the side of the couch sits back. "Have you spoken to Justin recently? You know, to talk about it?" 

I shake my head no. "We talked a bit, but not for long. I've been busy with school and he's been busy with the album and hanging out with my sister," I roll my eyes, "But he agreed to come to Isabel's birthday so maybe we'll get a chance to full on talk then." 

He nods and I decide to change the subject asking about what he was going to do when Vanessa and her sister go on their trip to Spain. "You know you can just sleep over here if you want to? I'm sure Vanessa won't mind and it would be fun." I grin which makes Austin chuckle, "I don't see why not."  Austin has grown to be one of my closest friends and I know I can trust him. The same goes with Vanessa and I'm so glad they're together.

For the rest of the day, Austin and I hang out until he has to go and I go back to studying.

~

"Happy birthday, Isabel!" We all scream, causing my sister to yelp and jump back. A wide smile is plastered on her face as a few of her friends go in to hug her. "You guysssssss," She squeals. 

Today is Isabel's birthday. We all gathered around my dad's place this morning so we could surprise her after she comes back from dance. 

Justin smiles down at me and I smile up at him. "You seem happy today," He smirks. "Just glad to have you back." I admit, wrapping my arms around him. Justin pulls me into his side and I rest my head on his chest.