CHAPTER 46 (Starting over)

Jake POV 

Nasa bahay lang kami napapagdisesyunan kasi namin na magbonding even for a week before we back to the philippines two weeks from now.

Nagset up lang kami ng karaoke at naghanda ng mga pagkain. May barbecue din inihanda si Mae para ihawin mamaya kapag naisipan na naming magpunta sa garden. Doon sa may man made na batis.

"Jake sayo na yung kanta." saad ni Mae at ipinasa sa akin ang mic.

"This is for the beautiful lady by my side." saad ko at tumingin kay Mae. Nakangiti sya sa akin.

"If I don't say this now
I will surely break
As I'm leaving the one
I want to take
Forgive the urgency but
Hurry up and wait

My heart has started to separate

I know I am madly in love with her but sometimes I just wonder if she really love me the way I love her. I want to tell her everyday that I love her so much that I won't stop loving her no matter what happen. I know she thinks before that I am too fast to say that I'm in love with her but what can I say if that's what I feel.

Oooh, Oooh,
Be my baby
Oooooh.
Oooh, Oooh,
Be my baby
I'll look after you

Lumapit ako sa kanya at hinalikan ang kamay nya at patuloy sa pagkanta. I want to take care of her especially that time that she was broken when she doesn't know how forget. I want to look after her.

There now, steady love,
So few come and don't go
Will you want to ,
Be the one I always know
When I'm losing my control,
The city spins around
You're the only one
Who knows, you slow it down

We are now more comfortable with each other. We are steady, there are few girls who come in my lives but they all just gone but I hope she wouldn't leave me. I hope she stay the way I know her. She's the only person who knows to make me feel alright when I'm so upset.

Oooh, Oooh,
Be my baby
Ooooooh,
Oooh, Oooh,
Be my baby
I'll look after you
And I look after you

I hope we could be together until the end.

If ever there was a doubt
My love, she leans into me
This most assuredly counts
She says most assuredly

Oooh, Oooh,
Be my baby
I look after you
After you
Oooh, Oooh,
Be my baby
Ooooooh,