Introduction

JJ's POV

I woke up and immediately felt the pain in my ribs and thigh from the night before. I get up carefully not to wake up Daniel. He's not a bad guy, he's just got some.. Anger issues. I go to the bathroom and shut the door quietly, then look in the mirror. I bite my lip when I raise my shirt to see the bruise on my stomach, ribs and my thigh. "Jennifer!" Daniel yells "Yes?" I say walking out of the bathroom "Your boss called. Get to work." Daniel says "Ok. I- I'm going to get dressed." I say as I look at the ground and go back into the bathroom to get dressed "Go fix me breakfast! I'm hungry!" He yells "Ok." I say going down the stairs, not bothering to get dressed yet. A few minuets after they're done I put his eggs and bacon on a plate and then tell him they're ready and get dressed. I only had 20 minuets to get dressed and be at work so I didn't bother to shower this morning. "Daniel? I'm going to work." I say from the door "Hey!" He yells as he pulls my hair back "Y-yes?" I say as my breath gets heavier "You're leaving kiss me goodbye!" He says as his grip tightens. I start turning around slowly. His hand is still in my hair.  I lean in slowly to kiss him. "Bye." I whisper, pulling away. I quickly grab my belongings and exit the door, thankful he didn't give me a fresh bruise to start my day with...

AN// YAY ITS HERE!!!!!!!! THIS IS MY NEW BOOK WOO!!! I HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!!! It's different from my other books but YAY!!!! I HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!! DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!!!!