Fights

Reid's POV

I kissed her. I wasn't going to, but when my hands met her cheeks, that's when I realized I really wanted to. "No look I- I can't do this." I say pulling away seeing her sad face "JJ we really gotta talk. I can't ignore this while I'm here." "What is it?" JJ asked as we walk to the small couch "You sit on that side." I say pointing to the side next to the wall "Why?" JJ asked "So you don't have anything to throw." I say "Spence what's going on." JJ say as we sit. I take a deep breath, preparing myself for the punching I know I'm about to get. "Hotch said if you weren't back by three months you would be fired from the BAU. He filed the paper work last week." I say "What?!" JJ says as she jumps off the couch "I'm so sorry JJ.." I say "What if I was dead! I could of been dead and he would of fired me! He didn't know what I was doing or where I was! I could of been dead and he would of still fired me! That's bullshit!" JJ yells as I stand up, instantly regretting it "And you!" Here is comes.. "You knew and you didn't tell me! Hell I kissed you and I was going to go back with you but no! You had to lie to me!" JJ yells as she stands near my face "I didn't lie, I just didn't tell you." I whisper as I look at JJ who looks pissed "Don't be a smart ass!" JJ says "I'm not. You are." I say as her fist connects with my jaw. There it is.

JJ's POV

"Don't be a smart ass!" I say "I'm not. You are." Spence says. I look at his blank expression and pull my arm back. My fist hits hard on his jaw causing him to stumble a little before grabbing it. "Get out." I say "What?" Spence says "Get out! Get out get out get out!" I yell as he stumbled to the door before taking one last look at me "Out!" I yell as he slams the door and leaves. I can feel the tears rolling down my cheeks. "I'm sorry baby." I say crying as I put my hands on my stomach, sitting on the couch "I'm sorry you had to hear that." I whisper as I feel a slight kick "I know you hate when we have fights. So do I baby." I say "So do I.  But this time.. It was daddy's fault."