Good Reason

JJ's POV

I freeze when I see him. He's here. Right in front of me. He doesn't say a word. I don't say anything. He goes to say something but stops when I whip the tear from my cheek. "Mrs. Gordon and Ms. Banks if you wouldn't mind coming to the police department later we'd like to ask you some question." He says "Can we do them now? No disrespect but I have to have dinner with my son soon." Delia says "And I have to meet my husband soon. We have to go run to town before the stores close." Melinda says which makes him clench his jaw and me put my head down. "I actually um- I have to get back I- I still have some boxes to unpack and I have to go shopping and I just have a lot to do." I say quickly "Shopping for the baby?" He asked as the room went quiet. I look up at him and see his blank expression. He could care less if it's his baby or not. I shake my head and look at Melinda and Delia before I walk out. I knew their was a good reason why I left. He doesn't care. He never did and he never will.

Reid's POV

"I actually um- I have to get back I- I still have some boxes to unpack and I have to go shopping and I just have a lot to do." JJ says quickly "Shopping for the baby?" I asked as the room went quiet. She looks up at me and let's out an angry gasp before shaking her head and walking out. "So are we doing the question now or do you want to wait until another person get killed? Your choice." I say with a smirk seeing their shocked and offended reactions "We didn't see anything. The car exploded and we went to see if they were ok. That's my statement. Now if you don't mind we have to get going, goodbye sir." The Gordon girl says "Have a wonderful day." I say as sarcastic as I can as I leave. If being nice to everyone isn't working, but being an ass will, so be it.