Movie Night

JJ's POV

Once we landed and we got our cars, Spence and I headed to the house we'd be living at from the rest of this case. I smiled at Spence driving and turned on the radio. I immediately recognized the song! "You and me and all our friends, I don't care how much we spend! Baby, this is what the night is for, oh, oh!" I start my singing as Spence smiles at me "I know nothing's making sense! For tonight let's just pretend, I don't wanna stop so give me more, oh, oh, oh, oh!" Spence says as I smile "Midnight Memories!!!" I say as we laugh and stop the car to get out "Jareau and Reid I presume." The lady says as she sticks her hand out and I take it. Spence, of corse, decided to just throw his hand up in a wave and look away making me smile. "Yes that's us." I say smiling as I look back at her "Let's get you two inside." She says as we smile and follow her "Wow!" I say as we get inside the big house. The walls are a palish white. The stairs are at the left when you walk in. Upstairs is beautiful! Down stairs is even more beautiful! The kitchen is huge, the dinning room is wide and big in space. Who wouldn't love to live here!

Reid's POV

"So now that the tour is out of the way.." The lady says as JJ and I follow her back into the living room "Here are your ear pieces. Always keep them in, unless you're sleeping then keep them on the nightstand where we can hear you both. If something happens we need to be able to hear it. If you scream and it's not an emergency, swat will be deployed and the entire thing will be blow do you got all that?" "Yes ma'am." JJ says to the lady "Good. I'm Alex Blake by the way. I'm the police chief. Everything you do will be ran by me and of corse your team, considering you both alone out rank my whole department." She says as a she smiles just before leaving. JJ and I just look at each other when I see the smirk on her lips. "No JJ." I say "Oh please I was talking about movie night!" JJ says as I smile and walk with her to the couch. With the team being able to hear everything we do.. This undercover op will take a lot longer then I thought.

••••••••••••••

AN// I am so sorry for not updating! As I said the other day, I'm just not feeling to hot right now and I'm not getting much inspiration to write. I might possibly be taking a vacation at the end of the month and if I do I will not have wifi for the week so I can't update. If we do go, it'll be from the 27th- the 4th. Again I don't know 100% if we are because my grandfather's cancer could get worse but we never know. I'll keep you guys updated. Again I apologize for the long time, no update thing. Please don't forget to leave feedback. Bye guys!