Broken Nose

Reid's POV

JJ's gone. The team has been searching for her but we can't find her. We went to the house we were staying at and found her cloths everywhere. She's running.  She packed everything and took her car. She's gone. "Ok think does anyone know why she would run?" Hotch asked "Yeah because she loves that son of a bitch. Bastard beat her and she loves him. Hell she's about as dumb as he is." I say as I star at the ground "He what?" Garcia says "Oh she forgot to tell you didn't  she? Yeah that son of a bitch beat her. That's why she was glad we had a case. Damn you have sex with a girl and express your feelings for her and she goes back to her abusive boyfriend." I say as I walk away "She's pregnant." I hear Emily say, stopping me in my tracks "She's what." I say turning around "JJ's pregnant. She found out earlier." Emily says "Unbelievable." I say "Why didn't she tell us." Morgan says "Because she-" Emily say "Oh no Emily please continue!" I say "She.. She doesn't know who the father is.." Emily say "She said she was done with that son of a bitch. She had sex with me for god sakes! She could of told me! God! What if it's my kid! What if she's pregnant with my kid and she's running! She could be pregnant with my kid and she just.." I say as I walk away "Reid." Hotch say pulling my arm back. I turn around and and brace myself as my fist connects with his probably broken nose. "Oh my god Reid!" Emily yells as the team runs to Hotch who's standing holding his bleeding nose "I'm going to find my girlfriend."