Later

Reid's POV

"Alright JJ and Reid when we land you'll need to get with the chief who will be waiting at the office and get ready to go in undercover." Hotch says as the jet takes off "Fine." JJ says as we all look at her and see she's pissed about something "You ok?" I whisper as I sit next to her "Fine. Peachy even." JJ says as she gets up and goes to the bathroom "Hey Reid." I hear as I look over and see Morgan coming to sit with me "Don't joke about her man." I say as he sits down "I wasn't going to." He says as I look at him "I was going to tell you to get your scrawny little ass up and go talk to her. She doesn't trust a lot of people Reid and she's going through something right now and we can all tell it. She's not talking to us man. She's talking to you." "How do I help her?" I say "Just get her and tell her that you're here for her." Morgan says as I get up and go knock on the bathroom door. This isn't gonna be easy and I know it.

JJ's POV

"Jen?" I hear as I whip the tears that fell "Y-yeah?" I say walking to the door and opening it "Are you ok?" Spence asked "Yeah. Fine Spence." I say as I fake a smile "You're lying. Come on." He says as he puts his arms on mine and gently pushes me back into the bathroom as he closes and locked the door "You're not fine and I know it." "Emily knows something up and apparently so does everyone else and I don't want Daniel to find out Spence I can't let him find out you and I almost did it! Spence he can't know because if he does-" I say as Spence cuts me off by kissing me and pushing me against the wall. We stay like that until it starts getting heated. He moans a little as I deepen the kiss with my tongue. My hands make their way from his neck to his pants. "Hey." Spence says pulling away and putting his hand on mine and smiling "Later ok?" "Yeah." I say smirking as I kiss him again "Later." .... Let's just say, I walked out of that bathroom with a big smile on my face, just thinking about what I'm doing to him later.