Pack Your Bags

JJ's POV

Me and Spence finally got to the BAU. We ended up kissing on the way in here when people weren't looking. Once we finally got to the sixth floor our kiss that was heating up had stopped and were walking out. Immediately when we walked into the office, all eyes were on us. We didn't care though. We just walked into the round table room. I have to admit, Spence was way more confident this time! He had his head high all the way to the table. "Get your bass ready my lovelies, you're going to Atlanta." Garcia says "We are?" I say as I look over at Spence "Yes my resident genius, we are." Garcia says as I slightly smile and reach for his hand under the table as he smiles but tries to cover it up and ends up doing a terrible job "You two done playin' footsies?" I hear Morgan say when I realize me and him are smiling at each other and ignoring everyone. I pull my hand away from his and clear my throat. "Sorry." I say "Ok.." Garcia says as Spence and I turn red and everyone looks at her again "We didn't go because they didn't give us authorization, but since they just found a new victims body, the mayor is calling us in." "Wait the local police department didn't want us on the case?" I say "No buttercup they do not, so be prepared to hit a blue wall of resistant." Garcia says as we sigh "Also the victims were all living in a suburban area, the killer is somewhere in that neighbor hood." "And he won't stop killing until we catch him." Hotch say "We're going to have to send two agents in. JJ and Reid, pack your bags. You're going undercover."