Flames

JJ's POV

Me and Spence are laying in his bed. The covers are placed over our naked and warm bodies. My legs intertwined with his. Our backs heating up as we lie staring at the celling. "You know I hear you're a cancer. Must be pretty bad for me then." Spence says "Cancer part is true, me bad for you.. That's your choice." I say smiling "I like a bad girl." Spence says smiling "Is that so?" I say "Yes it is." Spence says taking my hand as I look at him "Is that the best pick up line you got?" I say smiling as he looks at me "No." Spence says looking at me smiling "Alright Doctor." I say sitting up on my side letting my arm hold me up as my hand rests on my head "Show me what you got." "Are you a camera? Because every time I look at you I smile." He says "Oh you're the cheesy type!" I say smiling "Are you a keyboard? Cause you're just had type." Spence says smiling "I'm not a keyboard. I got more control then that." I say as I laugh at my own joke "Alright let's amp it up." Spence says "Continue." I say smiling "Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back." Spence says smiling "That was good. I'll give you that." I say smiling "Baby your eyes are as blue as the ocean and I'm lost at sea!" Spence says as I smile "Please continue. I'm dying to see where this is going!" I say smiling "Are you made of Coper and Tellurium? Because you are cu-te!" Spence says as I laugh "I gotta admit that one was good!" I say smiling "Roses are red, colors are blue, I wish it was just, me and you." Spence says "And that Spencer Reid would just so happen to get you laid." I say "If I worked at Starbucks I'd write on your cup and when you came to get it I'd say 'Woah carful! You're extremely hot.'" Spence say smiling "That's good." I say smiling "Does that mean I get to borrow that kiss and give it back now?" Spence says "Yes you can." I say smiling as I lean In and kiss him "JJ." I hear "Mmhm?" I say "JJ!" I hear Spence yell as I'm brought back to reality "JJ we gotta go!" "Where am I?" I say as he coughs "JJ we gotta go!" I hear him say as a loud boom sounds threw our ears. Daniel's house just exploded.

Reid's POV

"JJ!" I yell as the second bomb in Daniel's house went off "Daniel.." I hear her whisper as she looks at the house bursting into flames "Fuck it." I say as I pick her up and carefully throwing her over my shoulder, ignoring the fact that she's more worried about the unsub- Daniel- her abusive boyfriend and his house exploding then herself and the team as I carry her away from the scene as the flames grow higher and smoke gets thicker.