Prove Me Wrong

Reid's POV

Me and JJ made out on the grass a few times before our hands started roaming each other and she dragged me inside. We made it to the stairs and then we stripped. "If we keep doing this we won't make it to the bed." JJ says as she smiles and pull her upstairs to the bedroom "Then let's go before it's too late." I say smiling as we get to the bed "Show me what I've done wrong." JJ says as she smiles and lays down "Prove to me you're not that virgin boy everyone makes fun of." She smiles as I pin her arms above her head. My eyes run over her body. I can feel the smirk forming on my face when I look up to see her smiling. "Punish me for everything I've done wrong." JJ says as she smiles as I move my hand down her body stopping at her thigh "Are you sure?" I say as I part her legs with my knee "Hard. Punish me hard... Make me wait. Make it hurt. Prove me wrong." JJ says as she takes my hand from her thigh and puts it on her neck "I'm not doing that JJ." I say as I try to pull away "Punish me." She said as she puts my hand back on her and tightens the grip with her hands "Please Spence.. I need this." I look into her eyes. I see the pleading look in them. The need in them. I can't deny that. And I'm not going to.

Garcia's POV

Since the rest of the team is either at the bar, asleep, or at the police department I should check on JJ and Boy Genius. Make sure she's not giving the poor guy a hard time. I put the ear bud in my ear and turn up the volume. "Punish me." I hear JJ say as my jaw drops "Please Spence.. I need this." I had to cover my mouth to keep from yelling to everyone they finally hooked up. I hear a few moans and grunts, then some screams. I can hear JJ screaming and yelling harder but her voice is deep and in a way, weak. Almost as if something was choking her. He's choking her! Oh my god! Reid's choking JJ! Oh my god he's not innocent! That naughty bastard! "Ah! Harder Spence!" I hear JJ scream as I about fall out of my chair. They're having sex! I'm hearing two of my best friends having sex! Oh my god! I don't know if I'm more shocked by the fact they're actually doing it or the fact that neither of them denied wanting to doing it.