Get Him To Five

*Mature scene*

Reid's POV

"You wanna try something?" JJ says as she smiles "Why not." I say as I smile and she gets up "Now if I try this and you like it great. If not, well it was fun for me." JJ says as she smirks. I feel the smirk on my lips as she gets closer. "You ready?" JJ says as she takes off her shirt. I swallow the lump in my throat when I see the bruises on her sides and stomach. "Just ignore them ok." She says as I look back up at her realizing she's taken off her bra too. "Ok." I say as I bite my inner lip "You ok?" "Yeah." I say as she smiles and the smirk on my lips comes back as I start look up and down her body "Now.." JJ says as she walks closer to me "I'm going to try something and if it shows we're more then friends.. Fantastic." "Ok then." I say as she puts her legs side mine on the bed so she's straddling my lap. I can feel myself about to practically break threw my cloths. I guess JJ did too because she stared chuckling. But it wasn't like a 'you got a boner!!' Making fun of me, chuckle. It was nice. Kinda sexy. "Well that's one." JJ says as she smiles and puts her hands on my chest and moves her hips in a circle making me grip the bed sheets and my back arch "That's two." JJ says as she smiles. She moves her hand do its running down my chest down to the button of my jeans. "Let's see how long you last." JJ says as she smirks and undoes my belt and pants before she slights her hand into my pants "Ah!" I moan and she grips me threw my underwear "That's three." JJ says as she smiles and pulls her hand out and back into my chest. She brings her mouth to my ear. "Let's see if you can make it to five." She says as I can tell she's smirking. She grazes my ear with my teeth as she sucks on my neck, which only turns me on more and we can both feel it. "Four." She whispers as her hand travels down my chest "I can't make it." I whisper "Yes you can." JJ whispers as her hand goes under my underwear "No.. I can't.." I say as she looks at me and smirks "If you do I'll be wanting something more and I can't do that." "Why not?" JJ says as she smiles, still sitting on my chest. She's light as a feather. You don't even hardly know she's there. "It wouldn't be right." I say as I let go of the bed sheets "Well one things for sure." JJ says as she gets off of me and lays down on her back again "We both got turned on by that." "What?" I says as I smile and look at her "Oh come on I felt you practically busting threw your pants. I'm soaked I can tell you that right now." JJ says as I smile "Spencer Reid are you smiling at the fact you got me turned on?" JJ says as I smirk at her "Maybe." I say smiling "What was five?" "You didn't make it to five so we'll never know." JJ says smiling "Seriously what was it?" I asked "It's a girl thing. If you can get him to five you're good." JJ says "Good?" I asked "Again, it's a girl thing." JJ says as she smiles "And how do I get to five?" I say as I smile "Talk dirty." JJ says smirking "And just how would you do that?" I asked as I smirk "Well... You would get to four, then you talk dirty. Let see... You'd say something like..." JJ says as she smiles "I'm gonna tie you up and show you how I control this. I'll take my hand from your hair.. Then slowly slide it down your chest.. Then undo your pants... Then go under your underwear.. I'll move my body down to you.. And after that.. I'll show you a good time." JJ say as she smirk "Fuck it." I say as I roll over and kiss her hard. My hand travels her body and up her chest until she pulls away and smiles. "That's five."