Falling In Love

Reid's POV

"But I can't help falling in love with you.."

I couldn't stop smiling as I ran out of the BAU. I've made a lot of mistakes with me and JJ but it's time to stop the childish games and be a man. A real man stays with the love of his life. Morgan and Emily are running after me all the way out to my car but I'm not stopping. "Reid!" Morgan yells as I jump into the car "Where are you going man!" "To find the love of my life." I say as I smile and pull out of the parking lot. I'm coming JJ.

Eli's POV

She really does want to be just friends. I should have seen that coming I mean when we kissed I knew they was nothing special. Or at least she didn't. Do you know how hard it is loving your best friend? I've known the girl for like five months and I keep falling in love with the one I know I can't be with and it sucks. Maybe this other guy is better for her. But if he hurts her even once.. He's dead.

JJ's POV

I couldn't help but be happy when Spence said he's coming. I don't know what it is but it's something about him driving all this way to see me and to talk is amazing. "So um, Jennifer what's he like?" Eli asked "I'm sorry?" I say "Your boyfriend." Eli says "Oh uh- we're not- he's great." I say as I look at his mad expression. "Hey. Is everything ok?" I whisper to him since he's sitting beside me "You know what I actually gotta go." Eli says as she stands up and tosses money on the table "Oh come on Eli." I say "Have fun with your boyfriend." He says as he walks away. Why is he so mad? Spence is coming to see us because he loves us. Maybe he changed his mind about having a baby. But what the hell is up with Eli. Just because I'm seeing Spence again doesn't give him the right to be an ass. Even if he has a little crush on me.