Undercover

Reid's POV

"JJ and Reid, pack your bags. You're going undercover." Hotch says "We- we are?" I say "We have to get agents in there and since everyone voted for you guys-" Hotch says "Voted for us?" JJ says "What the hell does that mean?! Voted for us?!" "JJ just calm down." I say as I put my hand on her forearm "I will not!" JJ say as she pulls her arm away "We voted for you two because you are the best people who can look like a couple and have people believe it! Me and Derek couldn't do it because they wouldn't believe us." Garcia says "Hotch and I couldn't do it because somebody's gotta watch your back." Emily says "And I have to stay here because I can't be seen dating on of you since you're all way younger then me." Rossi says as I crack a smile and look at JJ "Fine." JJ says as I reach over and lay my hand on top of hers "Fine." JJ says as she smiles and I remember the team is in the room and move my hand back.

JJ's POV

"When do we leave." I say as I look everyone after Spence pulls his hand back "Now." Hotch says as we sigh and get up to leave "Hey JJ." I hear as everyone leaves and I get up "What." I say turning around seeing just Emily in the room "You ok?" She says "You just seem a little.. Upset." "Yeah I'm fine Emily." I say as I start to walk out again "Look JJ I know you don't want to talk and I know you don't want to hear this so shut up and listen." I hear her say as I stop and turn around "I don't know what's going on but I see the bruise on her cheek that's covered in make up, and the one on your arm and I know something is happening to you. I don't know what's going on between you and Reid and it's also none of my business, I just want you to be safe. You're my best friend and I can't lose you." I look down at my shoes and whip the tears that fell. "You're right Emily something is going on, and Spence is helping my threw it. But it's honestly nothing. Nothing that will affect my work so we have to leave now. I'll see you on the jet." I say as I walk off. I get that they want to help, but I didn't ask for them to help me, and frankly, I don't need it.