Closer

AN// I'm apologizing now for the hearts I'm about to break. Also please listen to the music while reading!!!! Especially near the end ;) Love ya!

Reid's POV

I'm on my way to Grandview when I see a shop that could be of use to me and stop. I go in a find what I'm looking for. "She'll love it!" The man says as I pay "I hope so." I say smiling as he puts it in a small bag. I take the bag and go back to my car to start practicing my speech. Jennifer Jareau, I hope you're ready. Cause I am.

JJ's POV

A little after Eli left, we all finished eating and left. Melinda let us have the rest of the day off since it was a slow day. Once I got home I turned the alarms on, then went to the couch for a nap. I laid on my back and look down at my belly. It was getting bigger now. When you lay down you can see it so clearly. I reach down and put my hands on my baby bump. "Daddy's coming baby." I whisper as I feel him kick making me smile just before I fall asleep.

Reid's POV

I'm half way there now. I'm getting closer to JJ and the baby. I'm getting closer to the one I love. Closer to asking the question I've always wanted to ask.

Eli's POV

Maybe I can take care of things. Maybe I can get rid of him. For good. Maybe that's what is best. I'm gonna do it. Watch your back Spencer Reid. I'm coming.

Reid's POV

*3 hours later*

I finally got to JJ's house! I went threw the car looking for my phone. I put the front camera on. I look at myself and smile when I realize tonight's the night. It's all happening tonight. I grab the small box and step out of the car. It's finally happening.

Eli's POV

I'm standing outside of Jennifer's house. I've been here many of times so I know where to hide out without them seeing anything. I see him pull up. He fixes himself up for her. Makes me sick. He leans forward and picks up a small box and smiles. Bastard is going to propose. Not if I can help it.

General POV

Reid opens his car door and steps out. Eli smiles as he charges at him. He pushed him against the wall, making him drop the box. He shoves his hand around his neck. "What you doin' pretty boy?!" Eli yells. Reid struggles to get out of his grip. Tears start to stream down his face. Eli's hand tightened around his neck, making it harder for him to breath. He gasp feeling his heart rate slow. His eye lids fluttered as his vision started to blur. Eli's hand was getting tighter. "Jen.. Jennifer.." He chocked as he gasp when the man put his other hand on his neck, cupping it tightly. "I.. I love.. I love y.." He whisper as he closes his eyes wanting the pain to stop. His face turns pale, his lips blue. His lifeless body falls to the ground. He's gone.