Out To Lunch

Reid's POV

"When you broke down I didn't leave you, I was by your side. So where are you know that I need you?"

"Wheels up in 30." Hotch says as he snaps me out of my thoughts "No." I say still siting "What." Hotch says as the team reminds in the room. My eyes are dead set on the blonde victim on the screen. "You heard me." I say "Reid we don't have time for this come on and get ready to go!" Morgan says "I'm not going." I say "You're what." Hotch says. I smirk and stand up to face him. I slightly tower over him. My eyes harden as the smirk on my lips remain. "If you don't go you will be suspended." Hotch says as I smirk more "I can do better then that." I say as I look around and smirk at the team "I quit."

JJ's POV

Melinda took us out to lunch for Jim's break. I offered to pay, hell we all did, but she and Jim insisted they pay. I get a text from Spence. "Jennifer I'm coming. I need to talk to you. I'll see you soon. I love you. :)" I read. I can't help the smile creeping up on my lips. He's actually coming.

Delia's POV

I elbow Melinda when Jennifer starts smiling at her phone as she read the text she just got. We both gave each other the same look. Jim and Eli, of corse, looked clueless. Melinda ended up chuckling a little which makes Jennifer look up. She tries to hide her smile but fails terribly. "Something funny?" Melinda asked as she smile and I chuckled "Oh uh- I- no." Jennifer says as Melinda and I smile at each other. We got back to eating, but that's when I look at Eli. He looks at Jennifer and presses his lips together before sighing and looks back down at his food. Oh my god. He really loves her.