Jennifer..

JJ's POV

"You know I heard on the news that the FBI was coming to town to help catch this guy." Delia says "FBI?" I say "Yeah!" Delia says "Hey so I just talked to the chief and he said they're calling the FBI in!" Jim says as he walks into the shop "Do you um do you know what branch?" I asked as I bite my lip "The bau I think." Jim says. I clench my jaw when I heard that. They'll have to come here and I'm not ready to face them. Not yet anyways.

Reid's POV

"Reid." I hear Hotch say as I get my stuff as the rest of the team leaves the room "No I haven't heard from her Hotch. No I don't know where she is. No I don't want to know where she is or why she left." I say "I was going to ask if you were alright." Hotch says "Yeah. I'm fine. Just fucking peachy Hotch!" I say as I walk out of the room and to the jet. No one said a word to me the entire flight.

JJ's POV

I haven't said a word to Melinda or Delia since Jim said the team are coming. Jim had to go back to work so it left just us here. "Jennifer are you ok?" Melinda asked me "What yeah." I say quickly "Jennifer.." Melinda says "I used to work for the FBI. The BAU, Behavior Analysis Unit was the unit I worked for. The team that is flying out here is the team I work- worked for." I say "Why didn't you say something?" Delia asked "Because He's on that team.." I say "Spencer?" Melinda asked "Yeah.." I say "Hey can you bring me that clock that's in the box down stairs?" Melinda asked as I smile. She knows I can't talk about him without crying. "Yeah." I say. I walk slowly down the stairs to the basement and get the small wooden clock, then start to walk back upstairs. "Melinda Gordon?" I hear a deep voice as I walk back up stairs "Yes?" Mel says "I'm from the-" He says but stops when I see him "Jennifer..."