Runaway

JJ's POV

I just stood there as Daniel's house blew up. I knew he was inside there. But the worse part? I knew he could be my baby's daddy. The father of my child just died. My boyfriend just died in his own house explosion. Who's gonna help me raise my baby?! My parents sure won't! The team won't once they find out Daniel and my past! Spence won't because- he just won't! I have no one to help me! I can't raise a baby on my own! I need help! Hotch won't do it! If he finds out I'm pregnant he'll want me on maternity leave! Morgan won't do it because God knows he's to damn suborn to care for anyone but himself! Emily can't do it! She's not ready to have kids much less help me with mine! Garcia would but if I tell her what Daniel used to do she'll want out! Not just out of helping me! Out of my life! Out of my babies life! No one's gonna help me now!  No one can help me now. All those times I felt like I was alone. I was. I am alone. No one can help me now.

Reid's POV

I know JJ truly loved that son of a bitch. The look on her face when his house went up in flames when she saw his house explode with him in it proved everything. She doesn't love me. She doesn't need me. I'm useless to her. I look down at her crying on the street corner. She just looks so helpless. I want to help but I can't. She doesn't want me. She wants Daniel, and she's making that perfectly clear.

JJ's POV

"This isn't what I want." I whisper as I lift my head seeing Spence standing with his back to me. He's probably pissed at me. Hell he has the right to be. Just another reason I think this is the perfect plan. "What?" Spence says as he turns around letting me see the angry look on his face "I caused all this. It's all my fault." I say "No it's not!" Spence says sitting by me on the curb "Yes it is." I whisper "It is." "JJ it is not!" Spence says "I want a kiss." I say as I look at him. He has a confused look on his face. I'm gonna miss that. He leans in and kisses me softly until I start crying. It's time. "Thank you." I say standing up "For what?" Spence says as I see the tears in his eyes "For being there." I whisper as I take one last look around. I see the team standing in a circle talking to a few officers. Garcia and Emily are sitting on one of the cop car hoods. Morgan, Hotch and Rossi are talking to the other cops. Spence is sitting on the curb looking up at me. I smile at Spence as more tears fall. "I love you." I whisper as I slowly walk away "I love you so much." I say crying. I turn around and start to run. This is what I have to do. I have to raise my baby on my own. I have to runaway.