Grandview

JJ's POV

I wake up the next morning and instantly felt like shit. My stomach is badly bloated, my ankles are killing me, my head hurts, my back.. Oi vey. That drive really got to me. I looked over and was about to smile but quickly stopped when I realize I was alone. I miss Spence, I really do. But I can't go back. Not now. For the next year of my life.. Grandview is our home.

Reid's POV

I smiled as I woke up realizing my arm is around her. I looked over and saw she was awake. "Hey beautiful." I say smiling "Hey handsome." She says as she smiles "Last night was amazing." I say to her "Yeah it was." She says "Why did we break up?" I asked "Because one, you moved. Two, you met Jennifer." She says "Yeah that was clearly a mistake." I say as I look back at the celling "Jennifer or moving when you were younger?" She asked "The truth?" I say "Yeah." She says "Well Jordan, truth for both is yes. They were both mistakes. Sadly I can't take either back." I say as I look at her "I'm sorry." She says "It's find Todd." I say "Ugh Todd. So official. I hate it." Jordan says "Change it." I say "I can't." She says "You can do anything you want. As long as you want to." I say as I look at her and smile "Maybe I will." She says smiling "After all Jordan Reid has a ring to it." "Maybe one day." I say as I smile and kiss her. Getting over JJ isn't such a bad idea after all.

JJ's POV

I got up and got dressed, despite hurting everywhere. I need to go see my new home. Maybe even buy a house. If I'm going to be here all through out my pregnancy might as well get a nice house. I see that cute couple from last night again. He's got a uniform on this time. By the looks of it he's a paramedic. Once he leaves she goes into the antique shop they were at last night and puts the open sign on. I take the chance to go look at some stuff. The shop is called Same As It Never Was. I love that. I go in and I'm blown away at all the beautiful things! I start smiling as I go threw the old yet gorges old paintings "Ah a taste for the oldies!" I hear a woman say as I turn around smiling "This place is beautiful!" I say as I look around at all the stuff while keeping the smile on my face "Yeah it is." She says "Oh I'm Melinda by the way." "Jennifer." I say smiling and shaking her hand "So. You from around here? I don't think I've seen you before." Melinda says smiling "Uh no actually I'm from Virginia, well Pennsylvania but I moved to Virginia." I say "Nice!" She says as she smiles "Yeah." I say "Hey by any chance do you know any good realtors? I like this little town and I have a feeling I'll be here for a while." "Yeah well-" Melinda says as a lady walks in "Jennifer meet Delia! Delia meet Jennifer! She's new in town!" "Hello Jennifer! It's nice to meet you!" Delia says "Nice to meet you too!" I say smiling "Jennifer here needs a realtor. She's moving to town and looking for a good place, in her budget of corse." Melinda says as she winks at me making me smile "Well Jennifer I can just so happen help you with that." Delia says "That would be great thank you." I say as a gentleman walks in. I turn around and stop to look at him. He's tall, has brown short hair, small but built frame, beautiful eyes, nice smile.. Jennifer stop it. "Hey Melinda I got the- Who's this?" He says as he looks at me "Eli meet Jennifer!" Melinda says "And play nice! She's sweet!" Delia says making me smile "Cute smile." He says to me "Uh t-thank you." I say as I look down as he smiled at me "Jennifer's new in town. She's looking for a place and Delia's gonna help her." Melinda says "Jennifer what kind of place do you think of when you imagine a new house?" Delia says "Something small but not too small. I need it to have at least two bedrooms. I uh, I'm expecting and I need the room." I say quietly "Congratulations!" Melinda says as she smiles and hugs me "Thank you." I say as I smile back "That's wonderful!" Delia says smiling "You said you're new to town right?" Eli says "Uh yeah I uh I kinda packed some stuff and left when I found out." I say. Which honestly I did. "Is your I assume husband moving here?" Delia asked as my heart broke "I um.. I left. By myself." I say "So the dads not in the picture?" Eli asked "Long story cut short, no he's not." I say "Good to know." Eli says as I look at him. I could see the small smirk forming on his lips the moment my eyes landed on him. Call me crazy but I think I'm crushing on this guy. Maybe moving to Grandview isn't such a bad idea after all.