When you meet - Rapheal

* I need friends *

Raphael

You were walking home after school. You needed to go home fast because u were suppose to be there at 4:50 and its 5:47. U had to stay after school because u were helping teachers. (yay for helping) you thought it would be a good idea to take the short cut. You through an ally.
" Well, well, well. What do we have here" it was fong. The leader of the purple dragongs.
" I don't want any trouble. I- I was just going home" you said nervous.
" Aw.....dont worry sweet cheeks. This will only hurt for a second." He then took out a pocket knife and and raised his hand about to stab u. But something hit the back if his head.

" GET HIM" fong yelled and then the man started to attack. The figure that hit fong started to fight back. The purple dragons started to fly across the ally. Man that guy is STRONG! When the figure bet them all. He looked at you. You saw two green eyes. You opened your mouth to say something, but jumped onto a building and left. You looked up at the sky and whispered.
"Thank you" You then ran home and trying to think about what to tell your parents.

My cousin is good writing these
I must suck at these. Why am i even writing this. I really need friends